TV Lovers?

Started by SuperFireKirby, June 03, 2011, 02:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

LOL NARUTO

I remember those days.

You know show I miss? Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

triforced1

I would make a theme song reference but......

I don't watch much TV. Mostly older shows like Frasier and Cheers that come on Hallmark every once and a while :/

DrP

Lets See:

Current TV Shows:
CBS: How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men
NBC: Community, The Office, Parks and Rec, 30 Rock
FOX: The Simpsons, American Dad, Family Guy
CC: South Park
FNC: The O'Reilly Factor, On The Record, Hannity, The Five
FN: Barefoot Contessa, Giada de Laurentis' show, Guy Fiarri's show, Paula Deen's Show
FX: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Ended Shows
NBC: Seinfeld, FRIENDS, Fraiser, Cheers
FOX: 24, Arrested Development, King of the Hill, Futurama (Can't Wait for SEASON 7!!!!)
CBS: Everybody Loves Raymond

Upcoming Shows
CBS: That one about the two waitresses
NBC: Up All Night, Free Agents

I've come to realize that I really don't like ABC programming, though I did watch

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: DrP on September 15, 2011, 11:38:25 PMFN: Barefoot Contessa,

Is it me or is this woman completely insane? Ever since I was, like, ten she's creeped me out.

Also, 3 MOAR DAYS UNTIL HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER SEASON 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

Yaaay

I got this on my wall:

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 16, 2011, 03:24:06 AMIs it me or is this woman completely insane? Ever since I was, like, ten she's creeped me out.

Also, 3 MOAR DAYS UNTIL HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER SEASON 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She does make great food though.

THERE CAN'T BE ENOUGH EXCLAMATION POINTS IN THE WORLD TO DESCRIBE THIS FEELING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!

SuperFireKirby

OHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT

TOMORROW IS THE PREMIER OF HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER SEASON 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S GOING TO BE LEGEN...WAIT FOR IT... DARY.

THAT'S RIGHT, LEGENDARY.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER IS STARTING TOMORROW NIGHT!!!! I CANT CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT!!!!!!

MAY THIS SEASON BRING THE HIGHEST OF FIVES, BRO! TOMORROW NIGHT, WE MUST SUIT UP AND PREPARE FOR THE NIGHT TO BE LEGENDARY!

SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT!!!!!!!!

Also, Big Bang Theory on Thursday, too!

SuperFireKirby

YES, IT IS TIME TO SUIT IN AN UNMISTAKABLY UPWARD DIRECTION.

KefkaticFanatic

Pff, the real big deal is Fringe on Friday.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

RAAAAAWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRR HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER 1 HOUR SEASON PREMIER IN LESS THAN 12 HOURS. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

SlowPokemon

What channel, what time, also can I watch this without ever having seen the show before? You guys are kind of making me want to watch it :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 19, 2011, 04:00:58 PMWhat channel, what time, also can I watch this without ever having seen the show before? You guys are kind of making me want to watch it :P

Yeah, same here. I'm curious.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

It's on CBS, whatever it is for your local channel!

It's on at 8pm/7pm central (and then at 11pm here on the west coast [which is 8 my time]... SO DONT SPOIL IT)

Jamaha