News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Wishing Topic

Started by Ragster2448, June 09, 2011, 05:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

I hope they keep lucas, he's awesome.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Bespinben

I bet they're likely to keep Lucas and Ness. Did you hear that Nintendo made a deal with Capcom so that there would be a Capcom 3rd party character is Super Smash Bros. 4?

Speculation - as much as I would like blow Mario's head off with Ryu's hadoken or shoryuken, I think in all likelihood the Capcom character is going to be Megaman, as he would fit perfectly in the Smash Bros. universe.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Shadoninja

probably. megaman could gain the special of a defeated opponent and have it run out after a few usages.

if the street fighter peoples made it in, it would turn into "street fighter vs super smash bros." or maybe "capcom vs. Nintendo"

Bespinben

Megaman gains powers of the defeated opponent... SOUNDS LIKE KIRBY! --- except that it doesn't take up the B button

Shadoninja

kind of except kirby's opponent doesn't lose a stock when they get inhaled, and megaman would have a limit similar to the games. at least that's how I would imagine megaman would play.

Nebbles

I wish Nintendo would make a Pokemon game that allows you to fully customize your trainer. u_u Like you'd have special shops to buy them, and you could win certain clothes from trainers that are special. That and the following feature sticks in every game ever.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bespinben

Um... you just nearly perfectly described Pokémon Battle Revolution for the Wii, Nebbles, except the only problem is that you will always like a 10-year old in that game no matter how you dress-up your character. If there was another Pokémon game that allowed you to customize your character as in Pokémon Battle Revolution, it better have an age edit option.

Nebbles

Quote from: Bespinben on July 17, 2011, 12:21:53 AMUm... you just nearly perfectly described Pokémon Battle Revolution for the Wii, Nebbles, except the only problem is that you will always like a 10-year old in that game no matter how you dress-up your character. If there was another Pokémon game that allowed you to customize your character as in Pokémon Battle Revolution, it better have an age edit option.

Yeah, I know that. I meant like a full blown customization in a DS game. :T

Bespinben

Oh ok! I get it. Yeah, that would be totally cool to be able to customize my own character in a main series Pokémon handheld, and not be forced to wear a white wig like in Emerald version XD (or be forced to look like a borderline slut like with the female trainer in Black/White version [some really tiny shorts she has]).

SlowPokemon

^dude lol that's not a wig that's a hat
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bespinben

*stares at Ken Sugimori's RSE concept art* ---- Oh right.  :P

fabbemannen

Quote from: Bespinben on July 15, 2011, 08:04:19 AMHeck yes! But please, PLEASE, re-do Mewtwo's moveset. Mewtwo was totally awesome to see in Melee, but let's face it, he was a terrible fighter. No matter how hard I tried to practice with Mewtwo, I could never get any good with him. If he gets put back in Smash Bros. 4, he better have a new moveset, or at least a revised one.
Actually I was really good with him AND Lucario

Here's my wishing list for SSB4:
And I will rank it from 1-5 on how possible it is

• Megaman is the new Capcom-character
5/5 I actually think he's in. Fans have been crying for him, and he's perfectly suited
  • Spyro The Dragon would, despite the bad games recently given out (*cough*Sonic*cough*) and that he isn't fully owned by Nintendo, be in
1/5 I don't think it will happend ever, but I would be SO happy if it happened
  • Banjo-Kazooie (dot(period)).
2.5/5 I think it's possible, but in Sonic's racing game (so long name) he was only exclusive to the 360 which really doesn't add to it
  • A better stage creator
5/5 O lolz if it didn't happend. Hopefully without so many restrictions (homebrew <3)
  • Shadow
4/5 It's either him or...
  • Knuckles
3.5/5 Just face it, Tails isn't a fighter and Silver is too new. Amy is not in.
  • Espio (you know, Sonic Heroes)
0/5 The zero isn't even in the ranking! But I still would want him there
  • Waluigi time!
3/5 Well, why not? He deserves more than being just an Assist Trophy
  • A much better wifi with tournaments, names, toplists, customization, NO FRIEND CODES! etc.
4/5 It's going to be faster at least, the rest we'll see screw you Xbox Live, I'm not buying something I would get for free!
  • Much more varying bots
5/5 They're going to be better and more varying, but how much?
  • Daisy (spinoff-games attitude)
4/5 Peach-alternate-skin? Not a chance, we need her
  • Ahem, some new F-Zero guys? (at least one)
4/5 Everyone knows that it would be kick-ass. *geesh* Captain Falcon..problem? He needs someone to pwn!
[/list]<--why does that appear. Even if I take it away it still is there

Nebbles

Quote from: Bespinben on July 17, 2011, 02:16:53 AMOh ok! I get it. Yeah, that would be totally cool to be able to customize my own character in a main series Pokémon handheld, and not be forced to wear a white wig like in Emerald version XD (or be forced to look like a borderline slut like with the female trainer in Black/White version [some really tiny shorts she has]).

Hey, don't go dissing White! D:

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on July 17, 2011, 10:13:24 AMHey, don't go dissing White! D:

^you know her name in the games if you're a boy trainer is Hilda, right? XD why such horrible names!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nana1Popo2

There's been some talk among fans about wanting a Boswer Jr. for SSB4.

I think it's a great idea; he could use his paintbrush as his weapon? etc? What are your thoughts as far as a Bowser Jr. playable character?
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16