News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

"Say something nice about the person above you" game

Started by universe-X, June 12, 2011, 09:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Sheikah has posted some hysterical pictures and awesome videos on the site, and also is amazing at TWG.  :D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BonusPwnage

Blueflower, you seem to be like the "Voice of Reason." I often see you jump in with reasoning, helping out others, and I think that's really cool about you!  :D

Kman96

BonusPwnage, I really like how almost philosophical each of your posts are. It's a relaxing feeling to know that someone is actually listening to you and thinking about what you say.
Party Hard!
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Kman96, you're 100% enough of an individual to be easily distinguished from K-Night, despite some JERK getting you two mixed up. I mean, seriously, WHAT A JERK. Keep being awesome, my friend.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Kman96

SFK, you are one of the most hilarious people on NSM. I always enjoy reading your satirical posts, and I also like how culturally-round I see you as. (if you're not, that's ok, too :P )
Sorry I called you Kefka that one time, it was an accident...
Party Hard!
[close]

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nebbles

K-NiGhT is my PMD buddy and I always love talking to you! You're very sweet and funny and always comment on my LPs which is nice
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Toby

Nebbles is someone on this forum that I don't really know too well unfortunetly, but from what I see she's really nice, kind and has a good sense of humour.

BonusPwnage

Quote from: Kman96 on December 29, 2012, 09:50:26 PMBonusPwnage, I really like how almost philosophical each of your posts are. It's a relaxing feeling to know that someone is actually listening to you and thinking about what you say.
Why thank you, good sir.  :D

The Boy Who Cried Wolf, I don't know you too well, but from what I can see, you're an awesome person. Despite faking wolf attacks and causing the death of all of your livestock (you have to admit, that was kind of bad) you have a great sense of humor and that puts you in my "good people" book.  :)

Kman96

Quote from: BonusPwnage on December 30, 2012, 06:44:08 PMWhy thank you, good sir.  :D

The Boy Who Cried Wolf, I don't know you too well, but from what I can see, you're an awesome person. Despite faking wolf attacks and causing the death of all of your livestock (you have to admit, that was kind of bad) you have a great sense of humor and that puts you in my "good people" book.  :)
I like how BonusPwnage has books that he can put people in. While his methods may be a chance unorthodox, at least he has a way of organizing tw people he does and doesn't like xD kinda jealous I don't have the ability to place people in books...or are they like people-sized books that you just cram them into?
Party Hard!
[close]

BonusPwnage

I like how Kman96 is a super nice person, and one of the people on the forums that I enjoy talking to. He was one of the first people I met as a new member, and (usually) says the right things. Oh, and to answer your question, they're not people-sized books, but if those actually exited I would SO TOTALLY USE THEM...*smirks with an evil grin while silently chuckling to self*

Saria

BonusPwnage, yer so nice. You almost never talk about yourself and is always being happy for someone else. It's like you say "Good job!" or "That's sounds great! :) " to another person's happiness. We rarely have people here that do that. I haven't known you for a long time, but you seem like a nice guy and you are special. ANYBODY WHO GETS A REAL COMPLIMENT FROM ME IS SPECIAL.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

BonusPwnage

Saria is awesome. I mean, seriously, no explanation needed, Saria is awesome. It shows. Also, thanks; specialty is my specialty, I guess.

Toby

I don't know BonusPwnage that well but my impression of him is that he is a nice, funny guy who's always helping people out!

blueflower999

Boy has had some great performances in past TWGs, and has also recently made a very creative, yet simple game that I look forward to playing!  ;)
Bulbear! Blueflower999