News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

"Say something nice about the person above you" game

Started by universe-X, June 12, 2011, 09:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

I'm SlowPokemon's love slave.

That should be enough to get your mind going ;)
Party Hard!
[close]

Saria

Kman is very nice. I'm surprised you can take my energy! =D Your real name is pwetty too :3 You and Shadowkirby are such a funny couple. I mean like, YOU GUYS GOT LOTSES OF SWAG. SWAG YOLO 421 FGT SWAG THAT'S WHAT I GOT YOLOTROLO KMAN = K-MAN = K-MART = K-FART HEHEHE.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Jub3r7

If you don't win the NSM superlative for most adorable, I will be sad.  :(
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

BlackDragonSlayer

Although the cat in Jub's avatar is rather creepy, he has lots of Pokemon in it as well!! :D
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Bds is a very smart guy. Like really smart. Like super smart. Like think of really really smart, he's smarter. It scares me.

BDS is not just smart though! He's a real fun guy if you ever got to know him (I know him a wee bit, I'm guessing he's extra fun if you know him better)

He always quotes people and uses the ':P' smiley. If you didn't know him well you might think he was 50!

FSM-Reapr

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

SFK has an awesome taste when it comes to everything. He has the best sense of humor on the entire forum and I'd totally hang out with him in real life.

Toby

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on March 01, 2013, 12:30:38 AMidk you play TWG so you're kinda cool.

This is the say something nice topuc, geez, if you don't know what to say don't say anything at all. You're just being selfish -.-

Skip me, not in a good mood today.

Waddle Bro

I actually find that as a good compliment towards a person who likes to ruin TWGs just for the shiz and giggles. ::)

Don't complain, you can always make a new post if you want. There is no need to call people selfish just because his compliment wasn't so detailed as yours.

Yugi has shown steady progress in developing in TWG, he seems like a player I would like to have in my team.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Waddle Bro on March 01, 2013, 02:38:49 AMDon't complain, you can always make a new post if you want. There is no need to call people selfish just because his compliment wasn't so detailed as yours.
Well said.

Waddle is one of the best Pokemon players I've seen and he's very good in TWG.

Yugi

FSM is a Castlevania Fan ( I think?) And is a cool guy in general.

Pit0010

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

GaryOak

Pit you seem like a real nice and sympathetic person and I like your piano playing a lot. And your youtube channel is full of awesomeness. Also, GOMU GOMU NO BAZOOKA
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

FSM-Reapr

You're Finnish and everybody knows all Finnish people are the sexiest and coolest people on earth. Also you're good with piano.