News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

"Say something nice about the person above you" game

Started by universe-X, June 12, 2011, 09:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Well, ETF's game experience inspired me :P and we need some of this :D

So, something nice about JaMaHa (who isn't above me, but he is the main admin for the forum):

JaMaHa, you are an awesome mod and you make a gun look unworthy in your hands. :P I'm no good at writing paragraphs, but yeah. :P

Jub3r7

I have to say that you make a very excellent wolf in TWG, and I was completely fooled until the very end.
Good job with that. >.>

Oh, and about your avatar.
universe-x, you are never alone. We will always be with you.

....watching.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

ETFROXX

.....xD

Jub, you can always make me laugh and you're a very caring individual. Your girlfriend is very lucky.

BobbyTheCat

Signatureâ,,¢

I love ETFROXX.

ETFROXX

BobbyTheCat

Signatureâ,,¢

I love ETFROXX.

ETFROXX

Ruto

You look awesome in your hats and that scary mask you wear on webcam sometimes XD

(does that count? :P)

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Raymondbl

You're very nice to me and didn't complain when I didn't finish your Soul Caliber request XD  Also you're Saria's sister. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SuperFireKirby

Rayray, you're a silly guy who's always loads of fun to argue with.XD

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Despite your tendency to be overlooked by some, you're a great person who has lots of interesting opinions. I never forget about you. :)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

Slow, I find a lot in common with you, even though we don't really talk much. :P However, you get along well and easily with everyone and you're also an awesome piano player :D

Roz~

U-X, you're a great person to talk to and I'm glad about the fact that we're talking a little bit more than we used to now. You're a kind person who's  always ready to help people out when they need it. It's really fun to talk to you because we can talk about serious stuff (like euthanasia ;)) since you actually have interesting opinions about important issues we are facing as a society. Plus it's fun to just say random and silly stuff with you. Basically methinks you're an awsm person.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Great sense of humor, you tell it like it is, you stick to your beliefs, you're strong willed, you're pretty (;)), you appreciate the art of battling, breeding, and RNGing Pokemon, and you know how to use a flamethrower! What's not to love???
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

wow, I really have to put a lot of thought into this.

You're an amazing writer and piano player, with an awesome sense of sarcasm at times. Slow, you may be too analytical about things, but that's what makes you super amazing, because it can explain something in a clear, concise manner. You are always nice to people when they're in a good mood, or when someone just joins the forums and  then you see if they are really forum-worthy. You make great constructive comments on peoples' arrangements and know how to leave a smile on someones face.