News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

"Say something nice about the person above you" game

Started by universe-X, June 12, 2011, 09:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-X :-X :-X 8)

ahem... why thank you

EDIT DUE TO FEAR OF ETF: Jub you are awesome. That pretty much covers all of it but you're a fun person and you're great at pokemon :P
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

ETFROXX

You're suppose to say something nice about him, stupidhead.

NOW I'LL COMPLIMENT JUB.

I admire how mature you are for your age. And your ability to hold a good relationship.

MassiveMayhem

Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fabbemannen

Saria

Fabbemannen, you are epic compared to Sipan and Talesexlife. You're from another country, your English is perfect and you're extremely nice. ;) You are one of the most amazing people on this forum.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 18, 2011, 01:21:35 PMYou're very down to earth and I like that! ^^

Bitch stop talking to other wimmin. >:(
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Nebbles

You're very funny and I love how intelligent you are for your age, Saria! Not many people your age are awesome like you. :3
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Greg

You haven't been around long, but I think we all like having you here! You're nice, funny, and write great fanfiction...  I hope to get to know you better in the weeks to come!  :D

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Saria on August 18, 2011, 02:42:26 PMBitch stop talking to other wimmin. >:(

I was talking to massive mayhem. I think you may want to retract your statement, he might get offended.

Quote from: gzgregory on August 18, 2011, 02:52:07 PMYou haven't been around long, but I think we all like having you here! You're nice, funny, and write great fanfiction...  I hope to get to know you better in the weeks to come!  :D

I like your mellow honesty! xD I know that sounds odd, but I don't really care!

MassiveMayhem

I love all you guys. I need to be on more often.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Saria

MassiveMayhem, you seem very nice. I thought you were going to be those young trolls or something. I would like to get to know you better someday.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 18, 2011, 03:54:27 PMI was talking to massive mayhem. I think you may want to retract your statement, he might get offended.
Oshi thought he was a girl. D: Sowie MassiveMayhem. :3

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

DrP

I like the way that you can maturely handling saying things that are meant to be said, not to fluff up the words.

SlowPokemon

Nik, I like how you're just a bit too effeminate for a guy! xD Just like me! Also you never have a mean word for anyone else.

DrP

Mean word? You're just not seeing the effects of my FORCED happiness (I hate having to be nice all the fucking time). I have to at work, since it's a private school, we need to lure our clients, not tell them down, and I even roll my eyes at a board member or there goes my head. I can be nice, and to those I don't know well, I am... but that's to give a good first impression, then once I know them better, they know that I am just sarcastic and tell it bluntly.

But I admire the fact you can see the good in people. Most people don't really see it and may have mixed feeling and stuff.

Also, I really not that effeminate, sensitive, yes, effeminate, no (there's a lot to explain about this -- just not here)

triforced1

drp, I like how you're always willing to help spark conversation, forced happiness or not.