"Say something nice about the person above you" game

Started by universe-X, June 12, 2011, 09:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MassiveMayhem

Nebbles, your really fun to talk to, and your tumblr is filled with pokemon stuff I enjoy :3
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

triforced1

SlowPokemon

Tri, don't be a grammar Nazi (like I can be sometimes...). We all try to keep perfect grammar, but if someone makes a mistake, it is usually obvious what he or she was trying to say. It's really annoying when people use "u" or "alot" or something like that, and even the "their/they're/there" and "your/you're" stuff is ridiculous when it happens all the time, but an occasional slip up doesn't really even need to be acknowledged. With all due respect, it kinda makes you sound like a prick. :)

That nastiness being said, you're a really cool guy who likes it here a lot, and you've been really great here...Mama Luigi.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MassiveMayhem

Slow, you pretty awesome and really nice.

Quote from: triforced1 on September 13, 2011, 05:11:28 PMMM, you're pretty cool and make grammar errors.
Where did I make a grammar error?

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

spitllama

Blueflower I have thoroughly enjoyed our conversations involving dissing on that stupid pony pokemon :)
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Saria

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on September 13, 2011, 05:03:26 PMNebbles, you're really fun to talk to, and your Tumblr is filled with Pokemon stuff I enjoy. :3
Fixed.

MassiveMayhem, you is a nice and awesome person and I thought you were another troll when you joined the forum, but you actually distribute to the site!

ALWAYS NINJA'D BY THE SAME PEOPLE. FORGET IT. YOU DON'T HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING NICE TO ME. UGH FEEL SO CRAPPY.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: Saria on September 13, 2011, 05:55:11 PMFixed.

MassiveMayhem, you is a nice and awesome person and I thought you were another troll when you joined the forum, but you actually distribute to the site!

ALWAYS NINJA'D BY THE SAME PEOPLE. FORGET IT. YOU DON'T HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING NICE TO ME. UGH FEEL SO CRAPPY.
Your really nice and WAY to mature for you age. :P And don't feel crappy, my avatar is a mustache c:

triforced1

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 13, 2011, 05:15:38 PMThat nastiness being said, you're a really cool guy who likes it here a lot, and you've been really great here...Mama Luigi.
I love you now Slow.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on September 13, 2011, 06:00:59 PMYour really nice and WAY to mature for you age. :P And don't feel crappy, my avatar is a mustache c:

The grammar error is here too: using "your" instead of "you're" or "you are." :)

Tri, I love youuuuuur taste in games.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

Slow you're always able to add personality to the forums by bringing in inside jokes or references from topics long ago. It keeps things interesting.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

amnesia01

Clanker you are a great friend and your sarcasm always makes me smile. :)

MassiveMayhem

You're new and I like Shuckels, therefore, I like you. :)

Clanker37

MM, you are really nice and you like moustaches, which makes you cool.

Quote from: amnesia01 on September 16, 2011, 09:37:40 PMClanker you are a great friend and your sarcasm always makes me smile. :)
Sarcastic? Me?! No!