News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

starrgrl's arrangement

Started by starrgrl24, June 13, 2011, 10:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

starrgrl24

haha we pretty much both got it. xD Oh but hey, you totally got most of the chords I was having issues with. 0= I may just go with yours. What program did you compose in? I find the layout very different. lol

I like chocolate. :3

Dudeman

It's a free program called MuseScore. I only use Finale for making the MUS because MuseScore is a bit more user-friendly.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

starrgrl24

Sorry for bumping the topic, but I much rather keep this in use. Anyways, I have edited Melody Town so the rhythm should be easier to read and hopefully the dynamics and articulation are close.

pdf
mus
midi

It's still in progress but hopefully I will finally have this up. xD Also...I'm thinking of arranging Lava Landing because I've been waiting for an arrangement so I can play it. xD If anyone is working on Lava Landing from Kirby's Epic Yarn, I would like to know. :>

starrgrl24

I made another arrangement of a music from Kirby's Epic Yarn~
It's the Kracko Battle Theme! Yep, it's that extremely short yet catchy tune. I never realized the music was in 8/8 until I listened to it in a slower tempo with audacity. O.o Or well...it just makes more sense in 8/8.

pdf
mus
midi

Winter

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Winter

Probably like 4 pages back xD

I have not added anything to it in a while... Guess I should've added Jabu Jabu's Belly.. Hmm. I suppose when I finish Lava Landing, I'll post it in my elusive thread.

Olimar12345

I've had lava landing done for months. Plus, I had it in the "In-Progress" thread.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

starrgrl24

I don't get what's the hold up for Lava Landing. O.o That is a super easy arrangement and I've been expecting it to be up for MONTHS. I will continue to arrange more music from kirby's epic yarn though. :)

I'm hoping that my arrangements will be done when the fixing sheet project emphasizes on kirby music.

Olimar12345

It'd been up a few months ago, but due to lack of updates...yeah... I can pm it to you if you want.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

starrgrl24

Oh that'll be nice. :)

Edit: I JUST found Dudeman's official thread with the arrangement of melody town...hmm well I don't know what to do. O.o

Winter

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 09, 2012, 12:36:16 PMI've had lava landing done for months. Plus, I had it in the "In-Progress" thread.

I don't see it in your thread. In fact, I see nothing in your thread. I guess I won't do it then. I was almost done though.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 09, 2012, 12:36:16 PMI had it in the "In-Progress" thread.
"In-Progress" thread. Reply #14

Edit: Didn't see your post there, TDT.

Winter

I see that you have the word Lava Landing with a line through it, but there is no arrangement. I was hoping to look at the arrangement itself.

I had also already looked in the "In Progress Thread" before you both decided to link me to it.