starrgrl's arrangement

Started by starrgrl24, June 13, 2011, 10:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

starrgrl24

Oh, now I remember why I didn't decide to arrange Lava Landing myself. xD I saw it on the In-Progress topic II a loooong time ago. Was hoping it would have been up a while ago, but this site haven't been updating much. (Thanks for the sheet btw, Olimar.)

I like chocolate. :3

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

starrgrl24

I edited Melody Town once again. xD
 midi
mus
pdf

It's really hard to figure out certain chord because of the piano sound. I'm planning to put my kirby music up all at once, so it's gonna be while before I plan for it to be on the main site. If you guys have suggestions, please let me know. :)

Next is Weird Woods!

SWMadness

Quote from: starrgrl24 on August 22, 2011, 07:33:44 PMaaaalrighty...I finally got to work on another music and here is the result of my progress:
http://www.mediafire.com/?x9mf0766fkse016
this is the music of Melody Town from Kirby's Epic Yarn. :)

There are chords that I'm very skeptical about...especially measure 33 and 34. I'm currently working on the dynamics because that is a little hard to tell. It's almost ready though. :) I love this music~

It sounds pretty good to me.

starrgrl24

Apparently, someone reported that I was infringing copyright on mediafire when I posted my arrangement of Kirby's Epic Yarn melody town...so the file has been deleted. So yeah...is there any other place where I can publicly post my documents like on mediafire?

I am rather disturbed by this. >.>

Shadoninja

Quote from: starrgrl24 on February 24, 2012, 04:14:00 PMApparently, someone reported that I was infringing copyright on mediafire when I posted my arrangement of Kirby's Epic Yarn melody town...so the file has been deleted. So yeah...is there any other place where I can publicly post my documents like on mediafire?

I am rather disturbed by this. >.>
Try Dropbox
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

starrgrl24

Alright, I'll give that a try. :) Thanks!

SlowPokemon

That's really outrageous :/ I hope none of mine have been deleted.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

The Deku Trombonist

I've had a couple of mine deleted for the same thing. They let you know when they do (email sent and a little popup when you go on Mediafire while logged in).

starrgrl24

Oh, I just want to say that I'm alive once again, and that I'm currently editing "Melody Town" and "Kracko Battle" from Kirby's Epic Yarn! Yay for summer break! :D I can't afford summer classes so this is even better. :3 After that, I'll get to work on "Weird Woods" because I love that piece.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Shadoninja

Quote from: starrgrl24 on May 18, 2012, 05:52:05 PMOh, I just want to say that I'm alive once again, and that I'm currently editing "Melody Town" and "Kracko Battle" from Kirby's Epic Yarn! Yay for summer break! :D I can't afford summer classes so this is even better. :3 After that, I'll get to work on "Weird Woods" because I love that piece.
Welcome back.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

starrgrl24

melody town
kracko battle theme

I AM STILL ALIVE. I apologize for constantly disappearing. xD I transferred to a music school and I've been so busy. I'm gonna switch from music education to piano performance so I've been working hard toward my audition piece. My end of semester jury will also be my audition. Yeah, that's my personal story.

Anyways, the links above are my arrangements in .mus! The chords are tricky to find out, so would be nice to make feedback. I will fix the layout, so that's obviously something that needs fixing! So yeah, I would appreciate opinions on the chords. I am hoping to have these two published (if it not has been already). I'm gonna try to work on one arrangement at a time for now on. ^^;

MoboMoga

You should put all your arrangements at your first post, so that people won't need to go through the pages to find them.  :)