Tamagotchi Town Theme Music!!

Started by fingerz, June 14, 2011, 05:37:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Just thought of this before whilst browsing the web, went onto http://v4.tamatown.com/tamaok.html and nearly cried at the sound of that beautiful theme song. If anyone out there knows where I can download this theme song, I'll arrange it! PLEASE HELP! ;D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

WiiMan96

I found a recording on YouTube, but the quality is iffy and the beginning is cut off. You might be able to find a better version in related videos if this isn't up to scratch.

If you want to download it, copy and paste the url of the video on Video2MP3, I've used it many times before (though apparently since then the amount of ads has quadrupled xD).

Hope this helps! :D

fingerz

Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Dudeman

I could help arrange it if you'd like...
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

fingerz

Certainly! What would you like to do?

Oritendo

Can I help too?

fingerz

There's a DS game? AWESOME!!
You can do whatever you want Orintendo.

Oritendo

you didn't know??  :) Yes, there are two or 3 games of Tamagotchi, but I never tried it. Ok, i'll do one from the website of tamatown.