News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Favorite Movie

Started by SlowPokemon, June 22, 2011, 09:25:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Yeah, so...uh...well...uh..I don't know, just favorite movies gogogo.

Mine:

ANIMATED
Spirited Away
Howl's Moving Castle
Nightmare Before Christmas
The Simpsons Movie (I like it as a comedy, not really as an amazing movie)

LIVE ACTION
The Godfather part I and II
The King's Speech
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Uhhhhhhhhh.....

Favorite movie overall is definitely Kelly's Heroes. Seen it at least 20 times and still it doesn't get old.

Others:

Live Action:
No Country For Old Men
Pulp Fiction
Monty Python's The Meaning of Life
Blazing Saddles
THE LOTR TRILOGY

Animated:
A Scanner Darkly
Spirited Away
Waking Life

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Cobraroll

By a long shot, Pinchcliffe Grand Prix.

Other honorable mentions:

Hot Fuzz
Monty Python's Life of Brian
The Troll Hunter

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Harvest

American Psycho for sure.

May not be the most well done, but it is the one I enjoy the most...no matter how many times I've watched it...
-

Super Zombie

spitllama

Y u revive all these old topics? -_-
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

Super Zombie is a loose cannon cop who doesn't play by the rules

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Super Zombie

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 05, 2012, 01:29:32 PMSuper Zombie is a loose cannon cop who doesn't play by the rules

Here's a pic of me in case it isn't clear:

(And really, why not revive old topics when it's just a few down and the whole board is barely posted to anymore?)

Winter

ChrisLeeFan1118

Gods and Generals is my favorite
I used to be very conceited, that has all changed; now I'm Perfect!

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

DrP

I just watched WallE on Wednesday. I love Pixar movies, well most.

GreekGeek

The Shining or Silence of the Lambs, by far.

SuperFireKirby

I loved The Shining. Actually I love almost anything by Stanely Kubrick. A Clockwork Orange, Dr. Strangelove(or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Bomb), 2001: A Space Odyssey, Full Metal Jacket.

Everything he makes is beautiful

GreekGeek

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 12, 2012, 12:59:17 PMI loved The Shining. Actually I love almost anything by Stanely Kubrick. A Clockwork Orange, Dr. Strangelove(or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Bomb), 2001: A Space Odyssey, Full Metal Jacket.

Everything he makes is beautiful

Yeah indeed. And Jack is just ossim.