[NDS] Pokemon Black 2/White 2 - "Battle! Rival"

Started by MoboMoga, June 21, 2012, 03:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

The music is sooo electronic this generation. It worked very well in BW (and btw the rival music for BW was my favorite of all the games) but....the techno style is getting quite tiresome. Just listen to the new Team Plasma battle. I don't really like it much at all.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

insaneintherain

[NDS] Pokemon Black/White 2: Rival Battle [ZIP]

MoboMoga

Quote from: insaneintherain on June 24, 2012, 09:36:22 AM[NDS] Pokemon Black/White 2: Rival Battle [ZIP]

wow! it's amazing! thanks, insaneintherain, you've done a great job!  ;D ;D

insaneintherain

Quote from: MoboMoga on June 24, 2012, 10:32:59 AMwow! it's amazing! thanks, insaneintherain, you've done a great job!  ;D ;D
You're welcome! A good couple of hours was spent making it xD All time of fun for me

fingerz

You might want to redo your arrangement, insaneintherain. That YouTube link was a shit version of the song. THIS IS THE REAL SONG! :P

That sounds better to me. Not as screwed up as the other version.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

MoboMoga

Quote from: fingerz on June 24, 2012, 05:25:33 PMYou might want to redo your arrangement, insaneintherain. That YouTube link was a shit version of the song. THIS IS THE REAL SONG! :P

That sounds better to me. Not as screwed up as the other version.

...O_O my link was some shit. this version is fking epic!!

insaneintherain

No way am I redoing that! (At least not now!) But what was that old one then?

fingerz

I think the person had a bad recording device. Hope that video helps! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

MoboMoga

insaneintherain

Quote from: MoboMoga on June 24, 2012, 06:20:31 PMupdated with different stuff  :P
You might want to make a new thread for that; not many people are going to be looking in the Fulfilled Request child board for requests T_T

Shadoninja

Quote from: MoboMoga on June 24, 2012, 06:20:31 PMupdated with different stuff  :P
NO.
Quote from: insaneintherain on June 24, 2012, 09:01:04 PMYou might want to make a new thread for that; not many people are going to be looking in the Fulfilled Request child board for requests T_T
Yes.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

MoboMoga

Shadoninja

Quote from: MoboMoga on June 25, 2012, 07:45:53 AMoh, i thought this was still in the request thread. oh well then  :-\

Even if it was, I wouldn't allow it.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

insaneintherain

Quote from: Shadoninja on June 25, 2012, 08:04:31 AMEven if it was, I wouldn't allow it.
Let the godly hand of Shadoninja sweep away fulfilled requests!

MoboMoga

Quote from: Shadoninja on June 25, 2012, 08:04:31 AMEven if it was, I wouldn't allow it.

really? someone keeps updating theirs on the same thread...dunno who it is.. i thought it was okay..i even thought that 's what you're supposed to do, to not fill up the place lol..sorry about my misconception.