[GBA] Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance - "Successor of Fate"

Started by SephyrothX, June 26, 2012, 06:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SephyrothX

Completed and on site
This song is for me one of the reasons why castlevania is, cleary, the video game franchise with the best atmosferic music. Unfortunatly, I never saw a piano sheet for "Successor of Fate", and that's lame. Is there any chance to see a piano sheet of it?

Jub3r7

Can you provide a link to the song you want on youtube?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SephyrothX

Of course! The original music is this one:

But, if you think the quality is bizarrely bad, someone made a version more apealling to the ears:

Same song, different versions.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SephyrothX

Quote from: Shadoninja on June 26, 2012, 08:06:13 PMI'll take it.

:o :o :o :o :o
My hero!!!

Not trying to push you or anything, but how long it takes to make a arrangement for this kind of music?

Shadoninja

Quote from: SephyrothX on June 26, 2012, 08:09:52 PM:o :o :o :o :o
My hero!!!

Not trying to push you or anything, but how long it takes to make a arrangement for this kind of music?

Maybe 3-6 hours total.

SephyrothX

Quote from: Shadoninja on June 26, 2012, 08:15:09 PMMaybe 3-6 hours total.
You're fu@#% kidding me...  :o

I'll pray for your soul to be blessed this night, for sure.

Shadoninja

Quote from: SephyrothX on June 26, 2012, 08:19:57 PMYou're fu@#% kidding me...  :o

I'll pray for your soul to be blessed this night, for sure.

o.O sure.

Note how I said 3-6 hours total.

SephyrothX

'Course I'm not implying that you'll stay awaken 'till sunrise to make it, but i still find pretty impressive your skill to make it in 3-6 hours. Made my day, for sure  :).

Shadoninja

Quote from: SephyrothX on June 26, 2012, 08:58:07 PM'Course I'm not implying that you'll stay awaken 'till sunrise to make it, but i still find pretty impressive your skill to make it in 3-6 hours. Made my day, for sure  :).
I probably could do it if I had the patience and time to do it in one sitting and assuming it wasn't a horrible night to have a curse.

SephyrothX

Shadoninja, I've been searching for this sheet forever, you're giving me a real present! I'll wait for your reply and, when it's ready, I promise I'll make a super stupid video just for thanking you and upload in youtube (that is how much I would love to play this music!)

Waiting!!!  :D :D :D