[NDS] PMD: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky - "Treasure Town"

Started by Nebbles, July 10, 2011, 07:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Completed by Bespinben

Um, hello! This is my absolute favourite song from the PMD series and I would love to learn it on the piano. Here's a link to the song in question: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDe09UtKjpU
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Clanker37

Welcome to NSM! I hope your stay here is as pleasant as possible! Secondly, well done on providing a link. Most new arrivals forget so, well done! I would love to do it, but I'm a bit busy with other arrangements at the moment, but if I get a free hour or two I'll be glad to do it!

Nebbles

Quote from: Clanker37 on July 10, 2011, 10:34:34 PMWelcome to NSM! I hope your stay here is as pleasant as possible! Secondly, well done on providing a link. Most new arrivals forget so, well done! I would love to do it, but I'm a bit busy with other arrangements at the moment, but if I get a free hour or two I'll be glad to do it!

Fffff oh my god thank you so much! ;v; Take your time!

SlowPokemon

Wow I was just thinking about arranging this song since I was just playing this game. I like the overall simplicity of this game's soundtrack. Looking forward to your arrangement Clanker. ^^

But Through the Sea of Time is still the best song from this game.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

The PMD games have such fantastic sound tracks. Pokemon Square is a close favourite.

SlowPokemon

^love that song as well

I like how in EoS they remixed older songs in the Special Episodes. Like how Murky Forest was Tiny Woods remixed...that was amazing. Also liked the Boulder Quarry remix.

Nebbles

Oh, the Special Episodes! The best one is with Grovyle and the song playing when the sun started rising in the future. That song was brilliant.

PMD games make me tear up. I am proud to admit that.

SlowPokemon

^my favorite scene in that game is when Grovyle is in the present and your partner wakes up with him to watch the sunrise.

Also, the part that makes me personally tear up is when your partner is alone, and they keep remembering the time after you beat Drowzee and your stomach keeps growling... </3 I just totally lost it there the first time. Almost as bad as the end of Professor Layton 3.

Nebbles

Don't spoil that yet! I still need to buy that. I heard it's sad, though.

Nebbles

fingerz

Quote from: Nebbles on July 10, 2011, 11:12:31 PMPMD games make me tear up. I am proud to admit that.
I do too. They are by far the best Pokemon games ever.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Oritendo

SlowPokemon

Quote from: fingerz on August 02, 2011, 02:50:51 PMI do too. They are by far the best Pokemon games ever.

No. They aren't. Not even close. They're good games but they're not the best by a long shot.

Oritendo

well, you have to admit, PMD is the best of all pokémon games on DS (not including Heartgold/SoulSilver and Black/White). In other words, it's third-best. I prefer PMD than PMD2; hate Chatot; he's bossy and mean. lol