News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

[NDS] Pokemon Black/White - "Route 10"

Started by Nintom64, July 13, 2011, 08:17:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nintom64

Completed and on site

I know that we already have a Route 10 form pokemon black and white, is it possibly to make a more advanced one, particularly the left hand? ???
Waz zis space fur?

Winter

Well, our sheets right now are leaning more towards accuracy and playability. If we added more layers, that would be out of the norm. There's a few options, you could Request it in the request board and see if anybody is open to just make the sheet for you. Or you could wait till our site implements a remix category. Good Luck!

DonValentino

SlowPokemon

Quote from: winterkid09 on July 13, 2011, 12:29:52 PMWell, our sheets right now are leaning more towards accuracy and playability. If we added more layers, that would be out of the norm. There's a few options, you could Request it in the request board and see if anybody is open to just make the sheet for you. Or you could wait till our site implements a remix category. Good Luck!

^Yeah, I agree with everything. Except: A) This IS the request board; and B) I don't think our site should make a remix category, I don't know that it would be beneficial.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

It could be for fun, if it doesn't work out. So be it.

Shadoninja

Quote from: winterkid09 on July 13, 2011, 12:29:52 PMOr you could wait till our site implements a remix category. Good Luck!

no.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

DrP

How do I put this nicely.

Jamais! -- This is French for "never"

See what I did there?

Shadoninja

Winter

Nintom64

Haha o well I tried ;D
Waz zis space fur?

Shadoninja

the left hand is very simple and kind of boring. if I have time i'll try to make a replacement.

Nintom64

Waz zis space fur?

spitllama

I'm going to go ahead and bump this. The site needs a replacement. With no offense to DrP, there are some missing voices that would make the piece sound so much better!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=465uaHc-r6A
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

The Deku Trombonist

I've got a half done replacement. I'll take a look at it, if not, I'll at least post what I've done

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012