Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Wow dudeman all you had to say was "yes"

Olimar12345

Pet peeve: over complication of things
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Saria

i had a pet rock named bobo
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Trainer Ave

It seems to me that no matter how hard i try not to be I'm apparently "spamming" or whatever. Offending somebody. I just try to say one thing and it could be the most innocent and least controversial thing in the world. I can merely intend to start a legitimate discussion and I'll somehow offend somebody by doing so. I think what I'll do is just stick to arranging and performance videos. Maybe the occasional request. This is just me saying sorry i offended you. Now bye.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Ruto

Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on December 14, 2015, 09:03:00 PMI hate when people try to make a stereotype for all of the people in one country for something only a few people in the country actually do. I'm an American. I was raised in Alabama. AND THIS SHIT PISSES ME OFF. I was one of the ones who literally stayed on the phone and on Facebook for hours and hours every night for days talking to some of my relatives and some of my friends' relatives who lived in Paris right after the bombings. I donated at least $200 to help people in Haiti. I'm a Baptist missionary who travels to Guatemala every summer bringing money, clothes, water and anything I can find to help these people. Like I said I am an AMERICAN and I'm proud of it. Don't stereotype my people. I don't stereotype yours.

Check bolded text. If you really wanted to be considered unselfish, think whether you would do any of those things if 1) there was no reward, not even a thank you 2) if you didn't know anyone from Paris but helped them anyway 3) Would you help Syrians? 4) Other people help people, not just you

Lol Alabama. So New Yorkers aren't your people? Shitty greedy and nationalist behavior are more common than you think. Innocent behavior, riiiight.

Pet peeve for the 60th day: cat fur on my bed

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Trainer Ave

ftr New York has nothing to do with what I posted and i had no knowledge of this person being from new york. And to answer your question I have done these thing without a reward every single time. Most times I don't get a thank you. And yes I would help Syrians. I will help anyone who needs help bc I genuinely care about other people whether they appreciate it or not. I was also not suggesting that Alabama is more righteous than new york. I just mentioned that i was from Alabama to emphasize the fact that i live in america.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

mikey

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 14, 2015, 09:50:53 AMYou know how in the US, students say the Pledge of Allegiance every morning at school?
Nobody really knows what they're saying by saying the Pledge, and there's always a couple people saying it as quickly as possible or switching up words(e.g. "...to the Illuminati").
Like come on, guys. Just don't say it or something-it's not a contest to see who can be the funniest or the fastest.

Somewhat related: Also all my life I thought making kids say a Pledge to the flag of the USA was pretty creepy and weird. A lot of us might not even be citizens(as with me all throughout elementary and middle school). Just a thought.
YES
sometime around 8th-9th grade I started thinking about it.  Now I never say it cause I'm not in school anymore lol but it still has important stuff in it
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

A literal pet peeve: when people are obsessed with animals
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Pet peeve: When my pets get hair all over nice dress clothes and I have to spend 45 minutes with a lint roller getting it all off.
what is shitpost

Onionleaf

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on December 15, 2015, 09:08:33 PMPet peeve: When my pets get hair all over nice dress clothes and I have to spend 45 minutes with a lint roller getting it all off.

Gotta love 'em for that.  ::) Or when you leave a piece of black clothing somewhere and they lie down on it the minute you turn away (like it's a magnet or something). I swear, they know what they're doing...

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

FireArrow

When people are telling a story and refer to someone as "my friend" when you know the person.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Zunawe

When people bike in a gear that is too low.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Sebastian

Quote from: FireArrow on December 16, 2015, 06:06:49 PMWhen people are telling a story and refer to someone as "my friend" when you know the person.
so true