News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

That is pretty shitty. I didn't have to pay for gas last year and I spent alot on other things (and if I got gas, it wouldn't be an amazing sight).

Students have it rough.

DonValentino

Quote from: Winter on July 15, 2011, 10:30:37 PMAlso, I hate visitors to my house. My home is my private area, and I want it to myself.

Amen! Also, the people that judges you by the things or the way you have your home. I hate them!

The worst thing I absolutely hate: people that only want to borrow things from you. I had a friend that was always asking me: "Can I borrow your GBA?" "Can I borrow this game?" "Can I borrow...?". Argh! Just buy it yourself, for gods sake!!  >:(
And that´s why when someone wants to borrow something from me I say: "NO!"  :P

SlowPokemon

When my mom yells at me for stuff that she does too -_-
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

Physically forcing me out of the shower before I can actually get off the soap?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

triforced1

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 24, 2011, 06:03:34 PMWhen my mom yells at me for stuff that she does too -_-
Those people are called hypocrites. I hate them too -.-

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 24, 2011, 06:03:34 PMWhen my mom yells at me for stuff that she does too -_-
She probably doesnt want you to pick up her habits.

I've picked up my mom's habits of hurling slurs at idiotic drivers... also occasionally laying the horn or giving them the California Salute.

Winter

What is the California Salute?

SuperFireKirby

My guessing is that it is a sophisticated gesture which involves extending one's arm out an open window of a vehicle and raising one's middle finger.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fingerz

Oh, that's done here too. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

spitllama

I hate it when people insist on coming into my room and singing to me. How do I respond to that? Let them sing as I keep working or awkwardly stare at them?

Oh and clickers. Bah clickers.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

Major Pet Peeve...

When my alarm on my phone (though clearly set) DOESNT get me up in the morning so I have to run a little over half a mile to class in about 5 minutes

spitllama

Holy crap how big is your school
Submissions Page

triforced1

I know you weren't asking me, but my high school is a little over half a mile long...

DrP

Quote from: spitllama on October 25, 2011, 02:40:04 PMHoly crap how big is your school
Really Big.

And that's an understatement.

We own massive amounts of land (we're an agriculture school after all) -- and since I live in the newer apartments, we're away from the normal parts of campus, so it'd take like 5 minutes to reach "Perimeter" and then another 5-10 minutes depending on where you're going.
Go Google Map "Cal Poly San Luis Obispo" and see how big it is. I live in Poly Canyon - Foxen and I had to go to the English Building. Find a route between there!

spitllama

Wow. That's huge.

But at the same time DrP nothing can go wrong with Siri. "Siri I would like an alarm set for 30 minutes before my class and a muffin."

BAM problem solved.
Submissions Page