News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

...lol?

Okay I don't remember how things worked in high school (that much) but there were always these 1-2 guys that got all the attention XD So I guess maybe you should focus your anger on them instead.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

spitllama

Everyone thinks they can sing. EVERYONE thinks they can sing.

Well that's just dandy for you, but for everyone else it sounds like c-r-a-p >:( No mas!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: spitllama on June 14, 2012, 09:20:22 PMEveryone thinks they can sing. EVERYONE thinks they can sing.

Well that's just dandy for you, but for everyone else it sounds like c-r-a-p >:( No mas!
Reminds me of my friend. One of those kids who was told by his parents that he had a good voice and no one has ever tapped him on the shoulder and given him a wake up call. He also listens to WAY too much pop-punk for his own good.(such a god-awful genre of music)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

Exactly! Thank you! I've tried to be the wake-up call guy before, but it didn't go very well -.-
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Shadoninja

When people say "compose" instead of "arrange".
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Shadoninja on June 16, 2012, 10:35:38 AMWhen people say "compose" instead of "arrange".

That's very understandable as a pet peeve, because they're very different things.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 16, 2012, 12:07:20 PMThat's very understandable as a pet peeve, because they're very different things.
It's plagiarism if you said you composed a piece you actually arranged, isn't it?.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

Quote from: blueflower999 on June 16, 2012, 01:02:09 PMIt's plagiarism if you said you composed a piece you actually arranged, isn't it?.
It depends how much of it is original.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Take for instance the harry potter scores where the three latest composers used small sections of hedwigs theme in parts of their scores, it's still an original work.

Shadoninja

when people do this:

[url=http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=3438.435]http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=3438.435[/url]
Just don't use [url] if you're going to link the url...
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Dude

Drp's annoying Obama-is-doing-an-awful-job posts on Facebook.

SlowPokemon

When people talk about politics in general....like believe in whatever you want but KEEP IT PRIVATE because no one else needs to know (or cares).

Zunawe

"[Gym leader] used one Hyper Potion!"
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things