News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Full restores are worse.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

When my parents forget how to cook anything but chicken for dinner. COULD WE PLEASE HAVE SOME VARIETY. I'm beginning to hate chicken.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

^ SLOW YOU SHARE MY PAIN

Chicken is like the most popular dinner here and I hate it D:
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

I KNOW RIGHT

Or at least make fried chicken because that shit is delicious. I mean we eat healthy like every day.

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 18, 2012, 04:32:23 PMWhen my parents forget how to cook anything but chicken for dinner. COULD WE PLEASE HAVE SOME VARIETY. I'm beginning to hate chicken.
http://www.youtube.com/user/foodwishes/videos
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

STOP TORMENTING ME XD

They'd never make that because they'd think it's weird

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 18, 2012, 05:35:21 PMSTOP TORMENTING ME XD

They'd never make that because they'd think it's weird
weird how?

SlowPokemon

they don't like me to suggest things like that...it's not a good idea unless they discover it :P

edit: see, my dad's a professional chef and owns a pizza restaurant so...

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 18, 2012, 05:39:18 PMthey don't like me to suggest things like that...it's not a good idea unless they discover it :P

edit: see, my dad's a professional chef and owns a pizza restaurant so...

Make something for them and maybe they'll change their mind

DrP

Chicken is amazing. You can do so much with it.

Maybe you can convince your dad to make Chicken Parm or Chicken Picatta or something in a dense, buttery sauce!

Pork has become the "new white meat" recently, so maybe suggest pork for dinner!

I just wish I had the willpower to eat healthier. I had a burger and some steak for breakfast... oh, and oatmeal and a calzone for dinner. Good thing I went running today!

Shadoninja

Quote from: DrP on June 18, 2012, 06:04:15 PMI just wish I had the willpower to eat healthier. I had a burger and some steak for breakfast... oh, and oatmeal and a calzone for dinner. Good thing I went running today!
Life is too short to worry about shortening your life.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: DrP on June 18, 2012, 06:04:15 PMChicken is amazing. You can do so much with it.

Maybe you can convince your dad to make Chicken Parm or Chicken Picatta or something in a dense, buttery sauce!

Pork has become the "new white meat" recently, so maybe suggest pork for dinner!

I just wish I had the willpower to eat healthier. I had a burger and some steak for breakfast... oh, and oatmeal and a calzone for dinner. Good thing I went running today!

He makes that and even better stuff but after 54839478207 times it isn't as good...

Also
Quote from: Shadoninja on June 18, 2012, 06:07:00 PMLife is too short to worry about shortening your life.
Amen

Dude

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 18, 2012, 04:32:23 PMWhen my parents forget how to cook anything but chicken for dinner. COULD WE PLEASE HAVE SOME VARIETY. I'm beginning to hate chicken.
Chicken smeared with Funyuns.

Shit really tastes good.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Shadoninja on June 18, 2012, 06:07:00 PMLife is too short to worry about shortening your life.
suddenly, diabeetus

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 18, 2012, 05:39:18 PMthey don't like me to suggest things like that...it's not a good idea unless they discover it :P

XD Yeah...if I get bored of food at home, I just run to restaurants.

Also mosquitoes >:(

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.