News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

I just realized this the other day, but I absolutely HATE it when someone takes a picture of a picture. Especially when they take a picture of their computer screen, then upload it to something like facebook or twitter.

Yugi

When everyone wants to talk to me about this wonder kid who's apparently so smart.

My school is selective and only accepts smart students

And I'm in the same class as him and I am starting to doubt his intelligence.

SlowPokemon

Well that's fairly biting. If you're going to go on about a selective school and how you're smarter than another student then I may as well point out the following:

You misspelled "apparently."
You forgot the apostrophe in "school's."
That sentence would be properly phrased as "my school is selective and only accepts smart students."
The last sentence is not proper. It could be "I'm in the same class as him, and I haven't seen anything to suggest his intelligence." or something of the sort, or two sentences. You can't have a comma between two separate sentences.

/notsureiftrollornot
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 15, 2012, 09:47:51 AMWell that's fairly biting. If you're going to go on about a selective school and how you're smarter than another student then I may as well point out the following:

You misspelled "apparently."
You forgot the apostrophe in "school's."
That sentence would be properly phrased as "my school is selective and only accepts smart students."
The last sentence is not proper. It could be "I'm in the same class as him, and I haven't seen anything to suggest his intelligence." or something of the sort, or two sentences. You can't have a comma between two separate sentences.

/notsureiftrollornot
Oops.
I was half asleep at the time.

Shadoninja

When people don't clean up their mess.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Clanker37

Quote from: Shadoninja on October 17, 2012, 08:39:13 PMWhen people don't clean up their mess.
^THIS I always clean everywhere else, but you can't see the floor in my room, lol

TheZeldaPianist275

When nobody rips quality game soundtracks online and you have to do it yourself....

EFitTrainr

Facebook chainmail comments.
It's all like:
"MY NAME IS SHITFACE. 5 YEARS AGO MY DADDY MURDERED ME. IF YOU DON'T POST THIS TO 50 OTHER-"
"NO STFU BITCH"
I like food.

Nebbles

I HATE THOSE KINDS OF THINGS ARUGGHF and the "cursed photos" bullshit

like really

who believes that
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Nebbles on October 18, 2012, 08:47:40 PMI HATE THOSE KINDS OF THINGS ARUGGHF and the "cursed photos" bullshit

like really

who believes that

Dude that stuff's srs bsns i died from one of those one time. it was scary AF.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Shadoninja

Autoplaying videos and music playlists on people's channels.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Shadoninja on October 19, 2012, 07:22:37 PMAutoplaying videos and music playlists on people's channels.

I KNOW RIGHT.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Shadoninja on October 19, 2012, 07:22:37 PMAutoplaying videos and music playlists on people's channels.
The bane of Youtube browsing...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

FSM-Reapr