News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hero of Trains

OH. That was the relevant part.
"Anyone who says that they're great at communicating but 'people are bad at listening' is confused about how communication works."  ;)
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

BlackDragonSlayer

It bothers me when there's an assignment that says something to the effect of, "What is one thing you think you did well? What is one thing you think you did not do well? How could you improve this? Write a paragraph for each question describing your thoughts." What if I didn't not do anything well (and why must they assume that their students are going to not do something well, and be aware of it, given that if you're aware of it, you should probably already know how to improve it)? :P What am I supposed to say? Who seriously thought this assignment would be a good idea?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Ruto

I would just say everything perfectly and HERE'S WHY.

I did that in a paper before about Vasari (about how HE did everything well) and still got a good grade.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

the single most chuunibyou post on this website
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Probably my number one music pet peeves is when people call pieces "songs".
what is shitpost

mikey

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on October 20, 2015, 04:28:32 PMProbably my number one music pet peeves is when people call pieces "songs".
that's dumb

my pet peeve is when people call bds chunnybunnies
unmotivated

Oronoco

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on October 20, 2015, 04:28:32 PMProbably my number one music pet peeves is when people call pieces "songs".

That also frustrates me. But not as bad as people leaving on the lights. That is a tragedy.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

braix

When someone finds that last soda you hid in the back of your fridge
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Quote from: Nebbles on July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PMI think this will be an interesting topic. Members of NSM, what makes you tick?
Being ignored

Dude

Quote from: mariolegofan on November 21, 2015, 05:37:53 PMBeing ignored
If you'd rather have me give you more shit for the stupid things you say and do that can always be arranged ♥♥

Sebastian

what?
lol

Zunawe

When people bike in too low of gears.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Olimar12345

When people sit in the hallways. Or even worse, when people sit in the hallways WITH THEIR LEGS STRETCHED OUTWARDS, LIKE MOVE YOU FUCK WE HAVE TWO LOUNGES, A FOYER, AND A SECTION OF THE LIBRARY FOR DISCUSSION AND STUDY. LIKE HELL YOU CAN'T FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE TO TAKE UP SPACE
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

^^
XD
I know EXACTLY how you feel.

FireArrow

Just step on them and be like "oh im SOOOOOO sorry, i didnt you see ya there brah."
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department