News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

What is your favorite Nintendo 64 game? N64

Started by ASH501ST, July 16, 2011, 12:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

^ what that guy said. Super Mario 64 (I still need 1 more freaking star somewhere!) is an awesome game. And I would add Majora's Mask. I would replace Diddy with Mario Kart though. I just like it better.

We all know that we secretly loved Bug's Life.  ::)
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

November

Banjo-Kazooie would be my all-time favorite. Others include DK64, Pokemon Puzzle League (god, that game is so addicting), SM64, Yoshi Story (more for nostalgia than for anything) and the Stadium games. Never got around to playing any of the Zelda games, though. I might have to emulate them soon.

wariopiano

FluteNinja

Quote from: FluteNinja on April 30, 2012, 07:09:37 PMThe Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Super Mario 64
Starfox 64
Diddy Kong Racing
The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask (now that I have finally played it)

And I sadly do not own Mario Kart, only Diddy Kong Racing D:

That looks better
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

Meta-Ridley

Nebbles

Also, have I mentioned Pokemon Snap yet? Such a great game.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FluteNinja

Quote from: Meta-Ridley on September 02, 2012, 02:34:21 AMwhere is the banjo kazooie and tooie?

I haven't played either of those in years.  I forget the story and I lost them :(
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

JDMEK5

Super Mario 64, The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time, The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Diddy Kong Racing, Pokémon Snap.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

vonpuppin

Super Mario 64 by far. Banjo Kazooie and Paper Mario come close, though.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: blueflower999 on November 23, 2012, 05:49:55 PMSuperman 64  ::)
That game is so awesome! You can fly through rings, and you have to do it a million times! :D Then you get to throw cars!!! That was so epic!!! It made me feel that I'm Superman!!!

MaestroUGC

Truly the game to end all games.

Wait, no, that honor belongs to E.T.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.