News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

TWG XVIII: Adelaide's Impetuous Adventures of Inanity In the Macrocosm...

Started by SlowPokemon, July 18, 2011, 07:21:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

Since you discerned the Roles, does this mean there's no Post Game?

THAT'S NOT WHAT WOULD BE EXPECTED FROM AN EXEMPLARY HOST.  EVEN IF YOU'RE JUST YELLING AT MOST PLAYERS TO BE ACTIVE.

Jub3r7

No I was really frustrated when your post said it was posted "Today" and you said the night phase ended "tomorrow".
And I'm still not even allowed to use the computer. :(

Anyways, I apologize for the inactivity. If there is an MVP at all it goes either to Mashi or SFK or both.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Wrydryn

The game shouldn't have ended yet due to phantoms :|

Seriously guys worst game I've played in a long time. Don't sign up if you're not going to be active.

AND GO IN THE CHAT SOMETIME SO WE CAN ACTUALLY TALK INSTEAD OF YOU GUYS NOT EVEN READING THE LOGS!

Mashi

Anyway, as far as overall performance goes, Whirr definitely wins by a landslide.  His performance as a Wolf is what every player should try to emulate.  His fatal mistake was defending Doodle, but other than that, I would never have even suspected him of being a Wolf.

Jub3r7

Also I took a risk in claiming to SFK but if I hadn't, there was a good chance that our seer would have been killed.
But that was my fault for misreading the time on slow's post.

A++ to Mashi and Wry and SFK.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

I want to give mvp to Wry even though he didn't win. He really played a great game, just got unlucky.

Also SFK started out somewhat okay but developed into a good player.

And Mashi, yeah.

So while those three were good candidates, I'm so annoyed with the game I'm not awarding an MVP. Yeah. :P

EDIT: yeah Mashi just said what I said, Wry played a great game.

Yeah changing my statement: Wry gets MVP. Hurray, yay, etc., go celebrate with whatever you need to have a good time.

EDIT 2 (stop posting guys): Jub stop agreeing with me when I'm posting the same thing
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

This was a sorry ass game. Next time, we NEED PHANTOMS and MORE ACTIVITY.

WRY, you should've killed either SFK or DRP :P

That is all.

Winter

Mashi

Not sure how many of you cared for the story, but I may as well finish this enormity of writing anyway!

"Good morning, my name is Frederick Lockwood; a bourgeois man from Manchester, England.  When I first found Adelaide, she was in rags, crying.  I quickly took her into my house and allowed her to repose.  Upon receiving better health, Adelaide quickly told me her story.  To think, a young girl from Southampton walked, while incognito, across a large portion of land to Manchester.  It was certainly serendipitous for her to have met me; she would have died due to the strenuous journey.

Ever since I had taken Adelaide into my vicinity, she has told me the same story, word to word.

I am her caretaker and psychologist.  She is my daughter and patient.

I've often heard her talking to imaginative things.  Be it a fairy, a teapot, a hat, a demon, and other such nonsense.  At first, I had come to believe that these hallucinations were caused due to her abject past.  However, these trifles escalated and her conditions exacerbated over time.  Whatever these hallucinations were, they were detrimental to my dear Adelaide's health.  I resolved that it was beyond my expertise to assuage her.

Because of my incompetence, I took Adelaide with me and we met with Sigmund Freud, a renowned psychologist in Austria.  He made ridiculous claims that Adelaide was suffering from some sort of penis envy and that pieces of her life were missing due to the lack of presence of her father.  He told me more, but it was all simply rubbish.

Adelaide and I returned to our home in Manchester, England, where I continued to try to heal her of whatever trauma was causing her to dismay.  However, I met with no avail, as her condition worsened.  Her once beautiful countenance adjusted to complement her luridly hued disposition.  She became grey and became much less active.

What could possibly be going on her mind?  This is a question I never found the answer too.  If Adelaide had lived any much longer, perhaps I would have found a solution, but alas, she died one day of unknown cause.  It was quite shocking to me, I would surmise that robbers accosted her in the house and murdered her, but left of fear of what had occurred; they were only robbers after all.  Upon returning home the day that Adelaide had died, I found her face down on the floor, her back towards a shattered mirror.

One trifle matter, however, that was not noted, was the placement of the shards within her.  Pieces of glass were found throughout her body, as if they did not contact her skin at all.  When these pieces were removed, the colours that they should have reflected were distorted.  If a mirror were created out of those shards, I am confident that the reflection would look monstrous.  But I digress, I certainly feel sorry for my poor girl.  Only 10 years of age too.  It's sad how early the lives of these children can be nowadays.  God damn factories.

Whirr won the TWG at least."

Wrydryn

Quote from: Mashi on July 30, 2011, 10:29:24 PMHe made ridiculous claims that Adelaide was suffering from some sort of penis envy and that pieces of her life were missing due to the lack of presence of her father.

Whirr won the TWG at least.

I won the game :D

And penis envy, it's a dangerous thing.

Purple1222119

Well, we won. :/
I like how the wolf tribune trying to throw us off was actually right, in a way. Hahaha.
I agree with Wry, please don't sign up if you're not going to be active, we'd rather wait a month for active players than start a game early with inactive players.
I want the next TWG to be more like TWG II or TWG I, with like 30 pages of just discussion.
But then again, that's like saying, "I want Season 23 of the Simpsons to be more like Season 10" because we all know that's not going to happen. (Sorry for the sort of nerdy joke, hahaha. It's who I am.)
Anyway, woohoo we won, can't wait for the next one I guess.
My Youtube! Featuring Orchestrations of Nintendo music and more!
Latest Tracks: Super Mario RPG & Superstar Saga HD ReMIX

Dude

Quote from: winterkid09 on July 30, 2011, 10:13:19 PMDude you killed me. Meanie.
Because no one else would respond to my PMs! It was either you, or no one.

SuperFireKirby

thanks to jub is realized, OHSHIT DRP's THE SEER. Then it pretty much left me with the obvious choice. I AM GOOD.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Wrydryn

But no one looked into my lucky guess of fingerz. That could've saved me :(

Winter

Quote from: Dude on July 31, 2011, 01:41:55 AMBecause no one else would respond to my PMs! It was either you, or no one.

Or like. any other person. whaa