News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Anyone heard of this Pokemon piano book?

Started by Master_Z, July 19, 2011, 08:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespinben

You don't necessarily need to know Japanese to know the text in that book. For example, the preview scan that Master Z first showed us was the music for Route 2, which I could tell by just looking at the notes, meaning I didn't have to know Japanese to know what song the scan was.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Nebbles

:I well I don't have super special note reading skills so how the hell would I know
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

(It was route 3 but that's beside the point)

It's not hard. Just look at the notes and even hum it if you have to. I.e., goes up two notes, you can hum up two notes.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bespinben

Sorry Nebbles. I was just suggesting an alternative method, since I can't read Japanese, that's all.

CRUD, I didn't realize that Route 1-2 shared the same tune (*slap self*)

Master_Z

No, by translate, I meant look at the list I posted on the first page and just tell me what those are (example: Masara Town = Pallet Town).

Bespinben

Oh ok! That would just require a simple 10 minute google quest. Thanks for clarifying  :D

Master_Z

If I ever get an official response from a mod/admin on here about posting the music (which I would think is not allowed), I'll go through with it guys. Sorry.

SlowPokemon

Ok. I would hope so. =/ I can't really see why not as other things similar have been posted. (See the giant romantic topic to download everything, or something like that)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

Quote from: Master_Z on August 13, 2011, 08:03:02 PMIf I ever get an official response from a mod/admin on here about posting the music (which I would think is not allowed), I'll go through with it guys. Sorry.

The sheet music? I don't mind you sharing it outside of the forums, but if there's any concern about it, I'd suggest not posting it here :)