KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Saria

Ugh. Now I'm scared. DX
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

DrP

GaryOak

Grand piano would be awesome. Yamaha or Kawai.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

KefkaticFanatic

Why would you ever want an HP

me irl
[close]

DrP

Because I am too lazy to build my own, dont want another mac, dont want shitty dells, want to customize moreso than samsung acer asus or toshiba.

I would reinstall windows because i hate bloatware.

.. and Envys are quite nice.

KefkaticFanatic

HP is known to have the worst build quality of any PC manufacturer.  Literally any alternative would be better.  Dell is actually on the upper end of the reliability ranking.

If you want a sleek look, great functionality, and fantastic durability you go for a Thinkpad.

me irl
[close]

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 13, 2011, 11:01:59 PMHP is known to have the worst build quality of any PC manufacturer.  Literally any alternative would be better.  Dell is actually on the upper end of the reliability ranking.

If you want a sleek look, great functionality, and fantastic durability you go for a Thinkpad.
I completely forgot forgot about Lenovo!!!

I did have a dell, but it was literally a piece of shit, so I kinda don't wanna go back.

My roommate from last year said the business HPs were actually like 100x better in quality from the consumer lines, so I might check that out, too.

(I do have to admit that MacBooks/Apple Products have AMAZING build quality, but are so fucking expensive for the stuff you get inside them)

Nebbles

I... I have an HP laptop and it works just fine... :C
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

It's hard to find recent comprehensive data on the subject, but this report suggests that Apple's build quality is really going down: http://www.rescuecom.com/computer-reliability-report-2011-q1.html

I guess according to this Dell is ranked lower, though in a recent report I can't find at the moment Dell was ranked higher.  Lenovo is consistently around the top when referring to the Thinkpad brand.  Ideapads have been meh-ish though.

me irl
[close]

DrP

Well, my macbook is a little older than the report (like 2009).

I'm also one who wants something aesthetically pleasing (I grew up around rich kids in Orange County... it's operant conditioning... ugh) or I won't want it, so there's that factor.

I'll see what happens once I enter the market for a computer, sometime in 2012 -- who knows, I'll keep this macbook until grad school/until I get a car.

SlowPokemon

http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/Harry-Potter-and-the-Deathly-Hallows-Part-2/19569690

Omg omg omg I cannot describe my level of want. Like wimminz are with shoes, I am with piano books.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.