News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

THE OFFICIAL Ninsheet music books! Opinions?

Started by FSM-Reapr, July 02, 2012, 07:37:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

www.alfred.com/Search/SearchResults.aspx?q=nintendo&type=All

I know that we are in ''Ninsheetmusic'', but these are the official sheets made by Nintendo itself. How the songs were meant to play, are in these books. I have the guitar sheet book myself. The easy piano books aren't official.

spitllama

I'm confused on what we're supposed to have opinions on. We certainly can't recreate those for the site if that's what you're suggesting.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FSM-Reapr

What do you think about the original versions of these series? How they were meant to play. Technically, all Ninsheetmusic's sheets are ''versions''.

Olimar12345

Ugh another tread we already have... Please look around before making new topics
Link 1 Link 2
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 02, 2012, 10:28:13 AMUgh another tread we already have... Please look around before making new topics
Link 1 Link 2

I feel myself such an idiot.

SlowPokemon

Eww, you feel yourself?

...sorry. Couldn't resist.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

Bespinben

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 02, 2012, 02:18:49 PMEww, you feel yourself?

:P now now Slow, no need to pick on the Finn
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Bespinben on July 02, 2012, 02:34:25 PM:P now now Slow, no need to pick on the Finn

I see that I'm in the middle of a group of comedians. We should rename this topic ''Jokes''. Who got the irony?

Bespinben

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 02, 2012, 02:42:18 PMI see that I'm in the middle of a group of comedians. We should rename this topic ''Jokes''. Who got the irony?

...because there's a topic already named as such? http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=2856.0

Otherwise, no I did not.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

FSM-Reapr

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 02, 2012, 02:18:49 PMEww, you feel yourself?

I don't need to, I have my girlfriend.  8)