Main Menu

Waluigi Game

Started by triforced1, July 27, 2011, 11:15:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

^That is also true.

EDIT: Damn page breaks :<

Sekter77

I don't think Waluigi should get his own game, at least not for a while. Look at how long it took for Luigi and Peach to get their own game! And Bowser has not had a real starring role in any game. He's had significant time in Mario and Luigi: BIS and the Paper Mario games, but him having a game all to himself needs to come before Waluigi gets his own game.

Waluigi needs a lot more definition in his character before they can even form an idea for a game. He needs something to set him apart from the others, especially Wario. If they can give him some more defining traits by putting him in a side role in some spin-off, maybe he can eventually grow into his own character and get a game. But I don't expect it soon.

Right now, I don't hate him, I just pity him because Nintendo invented him solely for party games (starting with Mario Tennis). They need to start treating him better so he can shed some of the hate slung at him. Or maybe they can use that to their advantage and use that in his character. They just need something besides "Wario's partner."
Guitar and video games.

Ragster2448

DonValentino

Waluigi game? Sekter said everything. And he´s totally right.

fabbemannen

Good post Sekter
He needs to be in more games first (SSB4?) then it's Waluigi-time
I personally like him much more than Wario. But instead of getting his own game, he could get a game together with Wario

triforced1

There's a mod for SSBB for Waluigi. I'm on my phone now but I would post a link.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

triforced1