News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Does SSBB wifi still work?

Started by spitllama, July 29, 2011, 04:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

I may just have to dig it out of its hiding spot if I could find some people on here to play with.......... 'course the connection was always lame -_-
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nana1Popo2

yeah, i guess you just have to have a good internet connection in general, to play.

I still play online. but apparently with friends, I have to do some.. thing.. with my Wii. it was an error code that kept coming up. (at least with one friend)

I'd still be willing to give it a shot some time, though!
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

DonValentino

Not for me!  :'(
I waited for hours (no kidding, seriously) with the Wii turned on on the Wi-Fi waiting room and nobody joined!
Since then, I don´t even try.  :P

Jamaha

Still? It's not like it ever worked.

Nana1Popo2

it always works fine for me.. :/

-online, that is. not the friend one.
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

KefkaticFanatic

It works if you're located within 5 miles of the person you connect to.

Though even then you get lag.

me irl
[close]

Jub3r7

It has always worked for me, minus the fact that nobody ever gets on wifi anymore.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Roz~

That's probably because it sucks.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

fabbemannen

I don't have any problems with the WiFi on Brawl. Still doesn't after around 2 years, it's easy to find players online :P
@Warioman Just try again and you can get it directly. If you have to wait longer than 1½min, just try again

spitllama

The lag was always awful. Either it generally sucked or I always ended up playing with people internationally, cause every move I made took 2 seconds to execute. Never had problem with friends though. Just random match-ups.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DonValentino

Quote from: fabbemannen on July 31, 2011, 09:06:20 AMI don't have any problems with the WiFi on Brawl. Still doesn't after around 2 years, it's easy to find players online :P
@Warioman Just try again and you can get it directly. If you have to wait longer than 1½min, just try again

Ok, I promise I´ll try again as soon as I get back my SSBB. Gave it to a friend for a while.  :P