News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. 4

Started by Meta-Ridley, July 06, 2010, 04:01:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fleetstar The Flygon

Shy Guy as playable character would pwn. Well, maybe. :P

What if Majora's Mask Link is a character, and so it's just like Pokemon Trainer but switching between masks? (Zora, Goron, Deku, and for the final smash, the Deity mask...)

spitllama

Quote from: Fleetstar The Flygon on April 30, 2012, 08:11:01 PMso it's just like Pokemon Trainer but switching between masks? (Zora, Goron, Deku, and for the final smash, the Deity mask...)

Stop being so brilliant. Your genius is showing.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Shadoninja

Quote from: Fleetstar The Flygon on April 30, 2012, 08:11:01 PMShy Guy as playable character would pwn. Well, maybe. :P

What if Majora's Mask Link is a character, and so it's just like Pokemon Trainer but switching between masks? (Zora, Goron, Deku, and for the final smash, the Deity mask...)
That would be interesting.

I think Majora's Mask would be an interesting character too. The final smash could be the moon crashing.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Winter

Winter

Why not have all the links? ww link because cute. oot link because people like. mm link cause obvs badass and ss link because he has a whip.

whip. yes. I want a whip.

Winter

grap attacks with a whip (from a distance)

waahh

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fabbemannen

btw, I'm kinda worried about the third-party characters now that Sony made their SSB-clone
For those who haven't seen it yet, this is what takes away even the slightest chance of seeing Spyro in SSB4 :'(

garlicbananas

I'm just hoping for some information at E3.  I'm so pumped for it, and I'm going to be gone all day during the conference.  ONLY 29 DAYS!
Please check out my arrangement! http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4222.0

Zunawe

Ocelot. That's all that needs saying. Of course, it would basically have to be the same relationship Falco has with Fox, but still.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things