News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Super Mario Polls!

Started by Ragster2448, August 04, 2011, 10:53:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vote on your favorite Super Mario characters, games, items, and more!

Bob-Omb Battlefield
12 (37.5%)
Whomp's Fortress
3 (9.4%)
Jolly Roger Bay
0 (0%)
Cool, Cool Mountain
3 (9.4%)
Big Boo's Haunt
5 (15.6%)
Hazy Maze Cave
1 (3.1%)
Lethal Lava Land
1 (3.1%)
Shifting Sand Land
0 (0%)
Dire, Dire Docks
1 (3.1%)
Snowman's Land
0 (0%)
Wet-Dry World
0 (0%)
Tall Tall Mountain
1 (3.1%)
Tiny-Huge Island
1 (3.1%)
Tick-Tock Clock
2 (6.3%)
Rainbow Ride
2 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Dudeman

A few of the differences are that King Whomp is bigger in SMG2, you fly to the other side of the planet to battle him, and he can send out shock waves and whimps (little whomps).
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Winter

I was thinking SM64 this whole time.

Fleetstar The Flygon

Isn't the dialogue different, too? I may be wrong, since I haven't played 64 in forever...

Dudeman

No, it's exactly the same. The only difference is in SMG2, where after he finishes talking, he has a speech bubble that says "Dang it!"
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Cobraroll

^Also, if you lose the fight and go back, he'll start his long monologue about the bad treatment of rocks, just to cut it off.

In SM64, the battle would restart and he'd say the rant over again even if you only walked over to the opposite corner of the platform and back.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Ragster2448

The results:

Big Bob-omb - 3
King Boo - 12
King Whomp - 2
Goomboss - 1

Alright, this one is a special poll. These are characters from the game Paper Mario. If you haven't played any of the Paper Mario games, THEN GO BUY ONE YOU IDIOT. The first two are outstanding but the third one is meh. They ruined the gameplay in my opinion. :P

ANYWAYS, back on topic, these are bosses from the second one.

Sekter77

First vote goes to Cortez. He was the funniest and coolest looking boss. Also had the best music.

I've beaten the first Paper Mario, but the final boss is literally the only part of that game I've played. The second one is the best in my opinion though. I think SPM is fun and really funny, but it's just not as good as PM2.
Guitar and video games.

DonValentino

Quote from: Ragster2448 on March 02, 1974, 02:31:42 PMIf you haven't played any of the Paper Mario games, THEN GO BUY ONE YOU IDIOT. The first two are outstanding but the third one is meh. They ruined the gameplay in my opinion. :P

^THIS!!!!!  >:(
One of the reasons I´ll buy Paper Mario 3DS is that the battle system is the one from TYD and PM64

dahans

Cortez was really hard to beat IMO. That's why I voted for him. Hooktail is so easy to bit... it's ridiculous :D.

Paper Mario... one of the greatest games in the history of video games. Somehow it reminds me a bit of the gameplay of Pokemon xD.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Dudeman

Now I wish I had the Wii shop.  >:( I've never played the original Paper Marios.

spitllama

Somebody smack this man then give him a paper mario game

P.S. Dudeman do you pick avatars that associate with your rank?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Ragster2448

The results:

Magnus von Grapple: 4
Cortez: 4
Hooktail: 1

IT SEEMS WE HAS A TIE! Never had that happen before. :P

New poll.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

THEY'RE SO COOL

Plus bullet is misspelled...how does that happen
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

triforced1

There's a movie called Bullit? IDK.