News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Super Mario Polls!

Started by Ragster2448, August 04, 2011, 10:53:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vote on your favorite Super Mario characters, games, items, and more!

Bob-Omb Battlefield
12 (37.5%)
Whomp's Fortress
3 (9.4%)
Jolly Roger Bay
0 (0%)
Cool, Cool Mountain
3 (9.4%)
Big Boo's Haunt
5 (15.6%)
Hazy Maze Cave
1 (3.1%)
Lethal Lava Land
1 (3.1%)
Shifting Sand Land
0 (0%)
Dire, Dire Docks
1 (3.1%)
Snowman's Land
0 (0%)
Wet-Dry World
0 (0%)
Tall Tall Mountain
1 (3.1%)
Tiny-Huge Island
1 (3.1%)
Tick-Tock Clock
2 (6.3%)
Rainbow Ride
2 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 32

spitllama

I have no idea. I haven't been keeping up with the news lately... our Nintendo Power subscription didn't follow me to college lol
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Sekter77

Gotta be 64. I love Mario Kart but was so unbelievably underwhelmed when I played Mario Kart Wii that I never even bought it. 64 was part of my childhood and I still have great memories of playing it then and now.

I am excited for Mario Kart 7 though! (it is called that) It looks like Mario Kart DS which is by far my favorite so I'm sure it'll turn out fine. And I'll get to play some of those Mario Kart Wii tracks that I didn't really get a chance to play.
Guitar and video games.

Jub3r7

Why is double dash not an option?  :(
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ragster2448

Welp, I was doing something like retro against new-age. I can include Double Dash in the next poll, though.

I also didn't choose to do Super Mario Kart because I would think most people would've played Mario Kart 64 rather than Super Mario Kart.

spitllama

Double Dash definitely would of had my vote. Bestest one yet.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

fabbemannen

I'll go with Mario Kart Wii, I've never been much for MK64
Gonna be interesting with MK7 coming up now, too bad I'm broke

SlowPokemon

64. More nostalgia. MKW was fun and fantastic and had better characters and was the "better game" but I never got into it all that much.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Quote from: spitllama on November 29, 2011, 07:26:39 PMDouble Dash definitely would of had my vote. Bestest one yet.
I would have to agree. DD was one of the first video games I ever remember playing.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mastervenusflytrap

You should've added Bowser to the poll he's my favourite character in any game even in a game without Bowser in it.

fingerz

....This poll is about comparing Mario Kart 64 to Mario Kart Wii...?
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

mastervenusflytrap

Quote from: fingerz on December 07, 2011, 12:48:08 PM....This poll is about comparing Mario Kart 64 to Mario Kart Wii...?
Okay... whoops my mistake in that case I say Mario Kart 64 is better because some of the places in there are really fun to go to.
Bowser is the best character in the game.

Ragster2448

I've already put Bowser in a poll, but of course if I run out of ideas I'll start repeating characters and games. I'll have a new poll up here soon!

Ragster2448

blueflower999

Definitely Mega Mushroom. Probably because I don't like the controls for Mini, or I'm just not good at them.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Mini mushroom is so much fun to dash around with at ridiculous speeds. :D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.