News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

[PC] RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 - "Menu"

Started by Cobraroll, August 11, 2011, 01:16:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobraroll

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KYeQAmtbmU

A neat song from a neat game. Sad and a little gloomy at first, then the spectacle of the amusement park kicks in, and the sad mood is gone. At the end of the song, it's time to go home again, but with this fun day etched into your memory forever.

Could someone do it? Pleeeease?

Thanks in advance!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Bespinben

Oh gosh! I remember I used to play RollerCoaster Tycoon SOOO much when I was little. It was like the only thing I ever did in my free time (next to training my 'mons on Pokémon Yellow). I don't feel like arranging this though; however, it made me smile a bit to hear that song.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Shadoninja

I'll be able to start it on monday unless someone else wants to. after fiddling with it, I believe it to be C# Minor and then modulates to E major. it's in 3/4 time with a waltz feel.  the tempo for the first section is around 140 and the last section is somewhere near 150.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

JDMEK5

Allister Brimble sure likes his 3/4s doesn't he?
Pretty much the entire soundtrack for the first and second RCTs are in a waltz beat. :D
Love these games. I've got 'em all.
Every now and then I'll play RCT (the first, usually) nonstop for a total playing time of usually about 15 hours.
After that I get kinda tired of it and stop until I go on a streak again.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Cobraroll

Sorry to bump this (how's progress by the way?), but I found something that might make arranging easier:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy6BIGflsic

Somebody have apparently done it already and posted it to YouTube. Inspiring?

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Shadoninja

yeah I saw that a few days ago. it's alright, but he plays it a semitone lower than the actual piece. he has the same general ideas that I have in my head though.

I could show you what I have so far if you want?

Cobraroll

Shadoninja

Cobraroll

Haha, neat!

I'm excited to see the final result. It looks great so far! Thanks so much for doing this!

Shadoninja

[PC] Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 - "Menu" (Work-in-Progress) MUS

Cobraroll

You... remembered!

*looking for that image of a guy with running tears, whose name escapes me*

Shadoninja

Quote from: Cobraroll on December 07, 2012, 12:56:05 PMYou... remembered!

*looking for that image of a guy with running tears, whose name escapes me*
I'm sorry that I can't finish it right now but there's something if someone wants to finish it.