News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Random/Interesting fact about yourself

Started by triforced1, August 16, 2011, 08:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

triforced1

Yay. Just post any random or interesting fact(s) about yourself.

I skipped a grade.

Winter

I skipped 2 grades. (But then took school off for 2 years)

MassiveMayhem

I can crack almost every bone in my body. :X
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

DrP

Olimar12345

Pikmin isn't my favorite game anymore. You herd me.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

I have a very set condition to sleep in. I need some sort of noise (which is my fan, because I get really hot when I sleep), and a light source. If it's too hot I have trouble sleeping and it sucks. :C
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

Quote from: Nebbles on August 16, 2011, 11:15:24 AMI have a very set condition to sleep in. I need some sort of noise (which is my fan, because I get really hot when I sleep), and a light source. If it's too hot I have trouble sleeping and it sucks. :C
Me too. It has to be cool with a constant breeze for me to sleep comfortably. if the air is stuffy, hot and/or stangnant, I have the WORST time sleeping.

KefkaticFanatic

Wow, I'm amazed you have a hard time sleeping with stuffy or stagnant air, that's pretty unique.

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

Ugh same. Which is why I sometimes have issues sleeping over at people's houses if I'm not that tired. Luckily we stay up so late so I'm tired enough to doze off, but yeah.

- I loooove spicy food. I used to dislike it but nomnomnom spicy is delicious!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

triforced1

Then you would have a hell of a time sleeping in Texas. It's all three of those.

DrP

Quote from: triforced1 on August 16, 2011, 01:15:23 PMThen you would have a hell of a time sleeping in Texas. It's all three of those.
It happens here. It's finally supposed to be 90 this week (usually that is ALL of July and August) -- but it gets quite cool and I always have a fan running, so I manage.

(hence is also why I want to move to Seattle. It's cool, has breezes and not stuffy)

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 16, 2011, 01:55:27 PMI sure hope you like rain.
I'm guessing you havent seen my 12823948789309387182390743 complaints of a lack of rain/the constant praises of rain.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 16, 2011, 01:55:27 PMI sure hope you like rain.
lol, it's not as bad in the summertime tho, but once winter comes around, oh boy

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!