News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Zelda Boss Polls

Started by Dudeman, August 18, 2011, 10:47:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Choose your favorite boss from the Zelda series! You have two votes.

Lanmolas
Moldorm
Molgera
Slime Eel
Twinmold

Jub3r7

Smog because he's smog and the demon train because it looks like Nosepass.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dudeman

...WE HAVE A FIVE WAY TIE!! I'm going to leave this up for another week as a tie-breaker.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dudeman

The Great Arbiter: Gohdan wins!
There will be a small break in the polls while I wait for...something.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

fabbemannen

I would have voted for smog :/

Dudeman

Finally, a new poll! This poll is lizard bosses. Let's get going!

Winter

Dudeman

Looks like we have a winner! Helmasaur King wins round 5!
Next up: Plant bosses!

Dudeman

It appears that the popularity of the poll is decreasing...hmm...
I'm gonna leave the poll up for three more days.

Dudeman

Twilit Parasite: Diababa wins round 6!
Next round: Showdown Match! All the previous winners will be pitted against each other!

Dudeman

Volvagia wins the showdown!
Next round: Eyeballs! (Ewww...)

fingerz

Arrghus and Vitreous FTW!! I loved those two bosses in ALTTP! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Sekter77

Man, I don't recognize any of these bosses!

I know I haven't played a whole lot of Zelda, but still. They definitely all look pretty creepy though.
Guitar and video games.

DonValentino

Dehtl and Arrghus are cool... But... Vitreous and Digdogger from OoS!  ;D

Dudeman

Arrghus wins Round 7!
Round 8: THE UNDEAD.

Cobraroll

Shouldn't Jalhalla qualify? Or is he a ghost, and therefore completely dead as opposed to undead?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.