[GCN] Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles - "Morning Sky (kaze No Ne)"

Started by Jtehanonymous, August 20, 2011, 12:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jtehanonymous

Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdkus9ZL1oE
I would absolutely love if this song could be arranged. I searched for any sort of sheet music years ago but never found any. This is definitely one of my favorite GC games of all time, and my favorite piece from the game. :) There are already great arrangements of other pieces from this game, so thank you for those! This arrangement would be great if it incorporated the vocals along with some of the instrumentation too!

Thank you for checking this out, mad appreciation! 8)
- Jteh

Bespinben

Wow, this the ONLY Final Fantasy I've ever played, and you request from it. Kudos man  8) Hmm, I'll wait to see if anyone else here wants to arrange it, since I mostly just do Pokémon arrangements. If not, I'll consider it.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Jtehanonymous

Quote from: Bespinben on August 20, 2011, 12:15:17 PMWow, this the ONLY Final Fantasy I've ever played, and you request from it. Kudos man  8) Hmm, I'll wait to see if anyone else here wants to arrange it, since I mostly just do Pokémon arrangements. If not, I'll consider it.

It was actually the first one I played before a friend told me how drastically different it was from the others. Then I played IV, VI, I, and X and got a better feel for Final Fantasy. :)

Bespinben

Hmm interesting. I'll have to look into the other ones.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday