News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Finale Playback error?

Started by MassiveMayhem, August 21, 2011, 08:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MassiveMayhem

I'm using my friends version of Finale and for some reason it's not letting me fast forward through the playback. When I hit fast forward it goes back to the beginning which is really irritating when I'm trying to hear just a certain part.  Anyone know how to fix this?
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Bespinben

I have that same problem. I don't know how to fix it, but I have a method to deal with it. Right of the playback toolbar is a playback settings button - click on it. Now see where it says "start playback at" - adjust that to whatever section of the music you wish to listen to.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Shadoninja

most likely it's set to always play at measure 1. go to playback settings which is the speaker like icon in the playback bar, and change it to current counter setting
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: Shadoninja on August 21, 2011, 08:34:06 PMmost likely it's set to always play at measure 1. go to playback settings which is the speaker like icon in the playback bar, and change it to current counter setting
Thanks Shado, it worked. Now I can get something done.  :)
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Bespinben

Yeah thanks! You've not only solved mayhem's problem, but my own too!  ;D
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Shadoninja

yeah I almost never use always play at. I usually use current for most things or leftmost when i'm in scroll view.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman