News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Jteh plays stuff on the violin!

Started by Jtehanonymous, August 25, 2011, 10:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterProX

Another new video...

QuoteOnce again, you are the epic-est. :P

dahans

Wow respect... I wish I could play the violin as good as you :/.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Jtehanonymous

Quote from: MasterProX on September 13, 2011, 03:49:47 PMAnother new video...

Thanks again!  ;D

Quote from: dahans on September 13, 2011, 10:57:15 PMWow respect... I wish I could play the violin as good as you :/.

It's really easy to motivate yourself to practice more if you play music you enjoy. For me, that's mostly video game pieces. xD

Somebody from these forums should drop me a request on something they would like to hear. !_! I'm constantly using arrangements from this site to make my videos, so it'd be cool to ask the arrangers what they would like to hear. :o

MassiveMayhem

I have an arrangement of Blinded By Light from Final Fantasy XIII I haven't quite uploaded yet. (It needs just a bit more work to it.)  I don't remember exactly if you've already done that but I could write it up for violin right quick for you?
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Jtehanonymous

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on September 14, 2011, 12:19:55 PMI have an arrangement of Blinded By Light from Final Fantasy XIII I haven't quite uploaded yet. (It needs just a bit more work to it.)  I don't remember exactly if you've already done that but I could write it up for violin right quick for you?

I actually have already done this piece.
However, it was an incredibly rushed video and turned out awful. Like, very awful. xD Also, I don't think I was prepared to play something that difficult back then. Maybe I could give it another try? Would it be a lot of trouble to make the violin part for me to look at? :x

Jub3r7

I have Pokemon League (Day) about 85% ready for performance. Should I record it and send you the video?

edit: Note that in measure 20, after the chord it shows G and F, but in the game the notes are Bb and Ab.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: Jtehanonymous on September 14, 2011, 01:07:57 PMI actually have already done this piece.
However, it was an incredibly rushed video and turned out awful. Like, very awful. xD Also, I don't think I was prepared to play something that difficult back then. Maybe I could give it another try? Would it be a lot of trouble to make the violin part for me to look at? :x
No way, I can whip it up right now. I'll send you the link once I'm done via private message.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Nebbles

I think I already have a request list for you /snort xD
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jtehanonymous

Quote from: Jub3r7 on September 14, 2011, 02:30:40 PMI have Pokemon League (Day) about 85% ready for performance. Should I record it and send you the video?

edit: Note that in measure 20, after the chord it shows G and F, but in the game the notes are Bb and Ab.

Yes that sounds great! Go ahead and drop me a mediafire/megaupload link when you finish. :D I'll record the accompanying violin part right away (thankfully I have some time now, just finished 2 exams). Then the last step will be to just put them together which will happen once I find a way to edit them. :)

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on September 14, 2011, 02:35:00 PMNo way, I can whip it up right now. I'll send you the link once I'm done via private message.

That would be great! I'd at least like to look at this. I've thought about redoing that piece for a very long time.

Quote from: Nebbles on September 14, 2011, 05:21:21 PMI think I already have a request list for you /snort xD

I know, hahaha. I've already got a few nice ideas from you.  :D

Jtehanonymous

I just finished a LoZ ALTTP medley that I'm really excited to share! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRbK28rOyoE

Enjoy. :D

Nebbles

Beautiful work as always. I love seeing you play regardless, though. XD
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

dahans

Quote from: Jtehanonymous on September 18, 2011, 06:58:21 PMI just finished a LoZ ALTTP medley that I'm really excited to share! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRbK28rOyoE

Enjoy. :D
Nice one... adorable... I could write something for you too... for piano and violin, or violin solo?^^

Jtehanonymous

Thank you. :)

Write something? :o What kind of thing did you have in mind?

dahans

Don't know yet... a composition? A video game medley? Whatever I feel like :D

Winter

Dahans, if you write the piano solo at my skill level, I'd play the duet with him :)