News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Jteh plays stuff on the violin!

Started by Jtehanonymous, August 25, 2011, 10:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

Quote from: Winter on September 20, 2011, 06:35:43 AMDahans, if you write the piano solo at my skill level, I'd play the duet with him :)
OMG this is soooooooo f***** awesome... OMG.... A composition or a arrangement?^^
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Jtehanonymous

Oh....I like this idea. :))) A medley of Nintendo music for piano/violin would be really fun!

Winter

I think an arrangement of yours, or a composition would be equally cool.

If it's an arrangement of a Nintendo song, maybe leave the melody out, it would help for the harmonization, considering my piano is a tad out of tune.

dahans

Wow... I will immediately start writing after having finished my 100th arrangement. Thanks :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

dahans

Sry for doubleposting... which song do you want me to arrange, Jthe?^^

Jtehanonymous

I have an idea... Could you arrange this one? :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uufKI-QHNLI&feature=related

And probably not even the whole piece. :x From 1:58 - end would be so so cool. T.T

SlowPokemon

I have requested this song before as well. Isn't it awesome?! But he refuses to arrange Layton music. I guess cause he's never played Layton. :-\ Anyway, J, I don't believe we've met? Nice to meetcha! :)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jtehanonymous

It's a wonderful piece. :3 I've had a few people ask me to play it before, but of course there isn't any sheet music. xD

It's nice to meet you as well, Slow! :) Thanks!

dahans

Quote from: Jtehanonymous on September 22, 2011, 01:37:30 PMI have an idea... Could you arrange this one? :o

And probably not even the whole piece. :x From 1:58 - end would be so so cool. T.T
I'll listen to it when I come home ;). Maybe I'll try it! But don't expect me to be fast. There are so many things I must do now. xD

Nebbles

Quote from: Jtehanonymous on September 22, 2011, 01:37:30 PMI have an idea... Could you arrange this one? :o

Eh? I thought you didn't play Layton games. XD
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Roz~

THE XENOBLADE SONG.
IT WAS AMAZING. ;~;
Also I haven't talked to you yet, so nice to meetcha.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

MaestroUGC

You have an exceptional talent, I very much enjoy your performances. Keep it up.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Greg

These are some great videos... I wish I could play violin as well as you! I've tried, but I guess violin's not my thing XD

Jtehanonymous

Quote from: dahans on September 23, 2011, 02:22:17 AMI'll listen to it when I come home ;). Maybe I'll try it! But don't expect me to be fast. There are so many things I must do now. xD

Take your time. :D I'm just happy that you'll look it over.

Quote from: Nebbles on September 23, 2011, 03:18:40 AMEh? I thought you didn't play Layton games. XD

No no, I still have not played Professor Layton like I said on Skype. I've heard (most) of the pieces, but that doesn't necessarily mean I've played any of the games. You wouldn't believe how much of the soundtrack I've been introduced to through requests !_!. The music is very nice. :) These games are on my must-play list though, and the first chance I get a break from college work I'll try to play one. :D

Quote from: Roz~ on September 23, 2011, 08:35:34 AMTHE XENOBLADE SONG.
IT WAS AMAZING. ;~;
Also I haven't talked to you yet, so nice to meetcha.

Thanks! My friend and I worked really hard on that piece! He was the one who suggested it.
Nice to meet you too. I hope to see you around. :D

Quote from: MaestroUGC on September 23, 2011, 10:04:31 AMYou have an exceptional talent, I very much enjoy your performances. Keep it up.

Thanks!  :D

Quote from: gzgregory on September 23, 2011, 10:19:17 AMThese are some great videos... I wish I could play violin as well as you! I've tried, but I guess violin's not my thing XD

Thank you! Is there a different instrument that is your 'thing'? =)))

Greg

Quote from: Jtehanonymous on September 23, 2011, 11:26:12 AMThank you! Is there a different instrument that is your 'thing'? =)))

Well, I'm pretty good at piano!  :P