News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG XIX: Mind Games

Started by SlowPokemon, September 03, 2011, 12:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

TWG XIX: Mind Games

THE WOLVES: Wolves kill one player a night phase via popular vote. They know who the other wolves are.
1. Master Wolf – Wolf Seer’d green
2. Wolf
3. Wolf
OBJECTIVE: Eliminate enough players so that there are as many other players as there are Wolves. without being found out.

THE BLUES: Humans with benefits.
4. Seer – PMs the host every night phase to find out another’s color. Plays on the Human team.
5. Guardian - PMs the host every night phase to guard a player.  Plays on the Human team.
OBJECTIVE: Eliminate all Wolves and Unknowns.

THE UNKNOWNS: The mysterious beings who function as their own team. They have all been manipulated in some way that they do not remember their role, except for the Messenger, who with his power is meant to tell them what their role is, so the Unknowns can work together to win. The Illusionist, Hypnotist, and Minion are told they are Unknowns, but they do not know which.
6. Illusionist – is able to nullify another’s power via PM to the host once per night phase. This effect ends at the end of the Night Phase. Does not know he is the Illusionist. Is Seer’d orange.
7. Messenger – sends the name of one player every phase to the Host. At the end of that Phase, that player and the Messenger will both be aware of the player’s role. (However, the player will not know who the Messenger is.) The Messenger knows his role from the beginning. Is Seer’d orange.
8. Hypnotist – is able to send a PM to the Host each night phase in order to hypnotize one player into changing their color (permanently, unless the Hypnotist changes it again). The player will have no recollection of the event (will not be told at all). Does not know he is the Hypnotist. Is Seer’d orange.
9. Minion – no special powers, but plays for the Unknown team. Is not told he is the Minion. Is Seer’d orange.
OBJECTIVE: Eliminate enough players so that there are as many other players as there are Unknowns.

THE HUMANS: The innocent bystanders who must rely on the Seer and Guardian to win the game.
10. Herring – Human Seer’d blue
11. Human
12. Human
OBJECTIVE: Eliminate all Wolves and Unknowns.

IN THE EVENT THAT THERE ARE NO HUMANS LEFT, AND AN EQUAL AMOUNT OF WOLVES AND UNKNOWNS, THE WOLVES WILL WIN.

HOST - SlowPokemon

1. Winterkid09
2. Mashi
3. Fingerz
4. SuperFireKirby
5. Jub3r7
6. Nakah
7. Super Zombie
8. Purple122119
9. Wrydryn
10. shadowkirby_64
11. Dude
12. Liggy

A SMALL FACT
You WILL be active this game, or I will kill you.

PMs will be sent out shortly.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

There are five humans, four unknowns, and three wolves.

It's a good idea to read through the end of the sign-ups thread if you haven't already, because mechanics and other things are discussed.

Waiting for the private message now. I'll probably have received it while making this post.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Mashi

Hey guys, Liggy gets wolfed Night 1 all the time.

Once, he was a Wolf with me and another person named axemblue4.

And we wolfed him Night 1.

No, seriously.

Liggy

SlowPokemon

That's...kind of hysterical. Anyway.

ALL PMs ARE OUT. IT IS NOW NIGHT ONE. MESSENGER, WOLVES, SEER, AND GUARDIAN, KINDLY GET YOUR PMs IN BEFORE THEN. NIGHT ONE ENDS SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2011, AT 9:00 PM OR WHENEVER I GET ALL THE PMs.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

So guys, you know how I always do something frivolous Night 1?

I am an Unknown.  All the other Unknowns claim to me so I can unite all of you.

Liggy

Hi guys.  Guardian here.

Since this game is super silly.  I can just guard myself every night.  Which I'm going to do.  Simple as that.

Mashi

LIGGY, YOU'RE GOING TO SURVIVE NIGHT 1.
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS?

Liggy

Wrydryn

Let's let the unknowns win, if they convert everyone we all win. Master plan, okay? Okay! Bonus: No one dies!

Wrydryn

Disregard that, I misunderstood the role of the hypnotist

Jub3r7

Waitwaitwait. Seer, don't claim to liggy.
He's not going to be protected from a wolfing tonight, because I'll be guarding myself. Sorry.

Unless liggy is a wolf, in which case he wouldn't get wolfed anyways. Well, maybe, if the other wolves wanted to follow tradition.  :P
If you don't believe me, convince the wolves to wolf me tonight and you'll see the failed result.

Or maybe I should pretend to guard someone else so the wolves will end up wasting the night phase on me?
Although I can't find any good reason as to why I would claim to the thread and then not guard myself.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Mashi

I've received one Unknown claim just now.  Any other Unknowns should PM me immediately.  I'll probably be wolfed Night 1, so don't allow my sacrifice to unite you all go to waste!

Wrydryn

How about we keep record of people who have posted or have been in the irc each phase just to know what's going on and who's active and why certain actions took place. Also to help stop derp during this game and actually have the use of phantoms this time around.

Purple1222119

I agree with Wry, but I hope it won't have to come to that, and that everyone will be active LIKE THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO.
My Youtube! Featuring Orchestrations of Nintendo music and more!
Latest Tracks: Super Mario RPG & Superstar Saga HD ReMIX