News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

3DS Friend Codes!

Started by SlowPokemon, September 04, 2011, 05:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Sorry, I haven't had internet where I can add people to my friends list yet! When I do I'll add Kman96, FluteNinja, Evolvix and Zunawe. :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

blueflower999

I think I'm going to wait to get a 3DS. Maybe until the next Smash Bros or some other game I really want comes out. But even if I do get one, I doubt any of you guys would add me. xD
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Zunawe

I would add you. You don't have to be alone! I'm getting SSB whenever it comes out. You should get Uprising too, it's an awesome game. Especially the online.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FluteNinja

Quote from: blueflower999 on May 15, 2012, 04:36:34 PMI think I'm going to wait to get a 3DS. Maybe until the next Smash Bros or some other game I really want comes out. But even if I do get one, I doubt any of you guys would add me. xD

I would add you.  The only reason I have a 3DS now is in preparation for SSB4.

Quote from: Zunawe on May 15, 2012, 05:19:06 PMI would add you. You don't have to be alone! I'm getting SSB whenever it comes out. You should get Uprising too, it's an awesome game. Especially the online.

I think EVERYONE should get a 3DS even if it's just for SSB4
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

Dude

I haven't added anyone...

I'll fix that.

Ok, everyone is added to my friend list as of right now.

Zunawe

I'm pretty sure I added everybody on this list, but so far only FluteNinja and Dude have added me back. SlowPokemon should update this.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FluteNinja

I have Zunawe, Dude, Fleet, and jxjxjx.  I have everyone else as a 'provisionally registered friend'
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

the_last_sheikah

I put my friend code on here a while ago, and it hasn't been added to the list, and no one bothered to ask for my code, so here it is again:
4511-0586-7831  Boz
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

FluteNinja

Zunawe

Wow, that was a very confusing and abrupt switch. I had no idea who you were Shado. He is now notniki, for those of you wondering.

I program things

Shadoninja

Quote from: Zunawe on May 23, 2012, 05:36:23 PMWow, that was a very confusing and abrupt switch. I had no idea who you were Shado. He is now notniki, for those of you wondering.
whatchu talkin' bout, willis?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Zunawe

Umm. . . Nothing. Not that you would ever be able to tell who a person is by the friend code they posted to this thread. I came back on btw.

I program things

SlowPokemon

Alright, everyone who has posted their friend codes in this thread has been added to the list! I think. If I missed anyone, let me know.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

Gasp! He actually updated it!

I program things

fabbemannen

I'll add everyone later on, when I get the time...
I don't really mind whom I'm adding, as long as I got someone to play with. The only 2 guys I wanted to add before everyone else was already added before I found this topic ^^