News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

3DS Friend Codes!

Started by SlowPokemon, September 04, 2011, 05:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fleetstar The Flygon

Hey, if almost everybody's on sometime (and if they add me XD) We should do Mario Kart or something. :3

Zunawe

You haven't added me yet. I've added everybody on the list, and I only have Shado, FluteNinja, and Dude.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Fleetstar The Flygon

Quote from: Zunawe on June 02, 2012, 10:06:44 AMYou haven't added me yet. I've added everybody on the list, and I only have Shado, FluteNinja, and Dude.
...You are now on mah list.

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Kman96

I just got my 3DS BACK! So I will most likely add a lot of people soon...prepare to be ADDED! >:D
Party Hard!
[close]

fabbemannen

k, I've added the newer ones

Anyhow, I think everyone should write what the name of their standard mii is, I got a lot of friends here that I have no idea who they are
My Mii is normally called Fabian or JFK (how do you change to another Mii really? I rather use the one I imported from my Wii and I don't feel like changing this one)

fingerz

You can't. You have to edit your original Mii. :P
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Zunawe

Just wondering, does anybody actually use the Mii that the camera gave them? Mine made my head huge.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

I do cause mine's pretty accurate.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

My friend did it and ended up with the most f***ed-up Mii ever! XD

fabbemannen

Quote from: fingerz on June 07, 2012, 10:57:52 PMMy friend did it and ended up with the most f***ed-up Mii ever! XD
Same for me :X
Even though I think the one I have now doesn't look like me at all. The one I had on my Wii looks better, and I use another one for MK7 too (black + JFK)

UnknownKirbyMan

Adding everyone.
Mine is: 0903 - 3824 - 6523

EDIT: Taser9090's friend code is invalid,
Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.

Fleetstar The Flygon

Both me and my friend tried the picture mii, and were rofling so hard when we saw the mutated faces. :3

Shadoninja

Quote from: Zunawe on June 07, 2012, 03:10:07 PMJust wondering, does anybody actually use the Mii that the camera gave them? Mine made my head huge.

My Mii:

My Mii on drugs:
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Dude