3DS Friend Codes!

Started by SlowPokemon, September 04, 2011, 05:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I started adding people to my list...but then stopped because it's too long and too many people didn't have me as friends.  So if you have me already added, let me know and I'll add you back.

Clanker37

I've added everyone on the list, but I'm still waiting on about 10 or so people.

FireArrow

Got a 3DS, time to add everyone. My friend code: 4527-8166-4805
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Yugi

3DS Friend Code: 1864 - 9627 - 7671

blueflower999

Added Yugi. Plz add me back.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

fingerz

Went out and bought myself a blue Pokemon X/Y 3DS XL, which harks the birth of Fingerz II... Yes, you'd all better be scared! He's also capable of kicking ass on Mario Kart 7 and doing EXACTLY what I do. :P

Fingerz II: 1306 - 6196 - 4017
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Yugi

blueflower999

Go to your friends list and click the plus in the top right corner, I believe. Then type in my friend code on the first page of this thread.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Quote from: fingerz on October 01, 2013, 02:07:50 AMWent out and bought myself a blue Pokemon X/Y 3DS XL

I want one so bad! :D I love my XL so much already though, so the Pokemon print isn't necessary.

I added your new system to my friend list, Fingerz.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

FireArrow

Oh, yeah, I kinda forgot about friending people here... because only 3 people added me. >_>

You are now added Yugi. :3
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Pit0010

FINGERZ II??

OH NO BRO. XD THERES A CLONE WHOS GOOD A MK7 XD
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

DrP

Another Friend Code!!!

2466-2237-4621

(add both)

fabbemannen

I have absolutely no idea if anyone have added me recently. If someone have added me as a friend, but I won't show up, tell me and I'll add you (PMs are way easier for me to see though).

I mostly play DS-games right now, but when games like Smash Bros 4 comes out I'm mostly going to be playing that (and Pokemon Y/Z)

blueflower999

Quote from: fabbemannen on October 12, 2013, 02:50:40 PMI have absolutely no idea if anyone have added me recently. If someone have added me as a friend, but I won't show up, tell me and I'll add you (PMs are way easier for me to see though).

I mostly play DS-games right now, but when games like Smash Bros 4 comes out I'm mostly going to be playing that (and Pokemon Y/Z)
Both you and Dr. P need to add me.
Bulbear! Blueflower999