News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Pokemon Trading Topic!!

Started by triforced1, September 05, 2011, 09:08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triforced1

I was going back and reading some old posts, and saw that we needed one of these so we don't have to trade with the ridiculous GTS :/
So, if anyone has a LEGIT Pokemon they want/don't want, post it here along with your friend code for whatever game you have.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

triforced1

Jub3r7

1. It wouldn't be legit.
2. He wants it.
3. He doesn't care if it's not legit.
4. People are pestering him about #3.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

triforced1

Jub3r7

5. He has other illegitimate Pokemon (i.e. genesect) and people berate him for that as well as #3.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

triforced1

You've made your point, Jub. I fixed the description.

amnesia01

About time that you got one of those.
You've been going on about it for ages.

Also, I have a modest alakazam if anyone wants it.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Jub3r7 on September 06, 2011, 05:47:47 PM5. He has other illegitimate Pokemon (i.e. genesect) and people berate him for that as well as #3.

That doesn't mean that I don't have legitimate pokemon as well! C'mon, people! I want a Meloetta!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

triforced1

Quote from: amnesia01 on September 09, 2011, 03:20:37 AMAbout time that you got one of those.
You've been going on about it for ages.

Also, I have a modest alakazam if anyone wants it.
Modest Alakazam sounds decent. What do you want for it?

amnesia01

Quote from: triforced1 on September 13, 2011, 05:04:54 PMModest Alakazam sounds decent. What do you want for it?

What do you have to offer?

Olimar12345

Roz~

I feel generous today.
I bred a flawless adamant shiny Scyther, so if you want it just tell me.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.