News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG XXXXXXXX: Avengers Postgame

Started by mikey, May 20, 2015, 12:44:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Wolves win!  I'm done hosting for a while, sorry for the bad game.

TWG LXXX:  Avengers

Wolves:
Loki- Total votes against Loki are 1 less.  Humans lose if Loki is revived.  Loki is given Thor's identity at the beginning of the game.
Ultron- If Ultron dies, he is revived after the next Night Phase.

Humans:
Hawkeye- is told he's a normal human.
Bruce Banner/Hulk- If Bruce Banner would be wolfed, he instead turns into the Hulk for the next phase.  This kills Ultron, and afterwards he is turned back into Bruce Banner.  Is told he's a normal human.
Black Widow- Has a one-use vigi upon death.  Is told she's a normal human.
Iron Man- When Iron Man dies, he chooses another player to revive.  Is told he's a normal human.
Thor- Always wins KitB's.  Is told he's a god.
Captain America- Votes count for 2.  Is told he's a normal human.

1. Latios212-Black Widow
2. BlackDragonSlayer- Bruce Banner
3. davy-Loki
4. Sqwerrels-Hawkeye
5. Bubbles-Thor
6. Dudeman-Ultron
7. MaestroUGC-Captain America
8. the_last_sheikah-Iron Man

As you can see, wolves got really lucky hitting Iron Man night 1.  Dudeman gets wolf MVP, and Bubbles gets human MVP I guess

I just was a really bad host this time around, sorry guys.  I also suggest that we take another temporary break from TWG until we get a bit more activity again.

unmotivated

the_last_sheikah

So, why wolf me first? just random or what?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 20, 2015, 12:44:17 PM6. Dudeman-Ultron
My uncertain feelings about Dudeman were completely justified (it's too bad there wasn't any actual evidence to back up my hunch). :o
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Latios212

Welp, I blew a 50-50 shot. Oops.

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 20, 2015, 12:44:17 PMI also suggest that we take another temporary break from TWG until we get a bit more activity again.

Pardon my lack of knowledge since I've only played a few games here.

But I think once, again, the inactivity was not due to people not caring, but rather the same thing we suffered from last game, which was that no one really had anything to base accusations off of. And we humans basically had to wait to die before any powers were triggered. I like the element of surprise, but not so much that you should have to die to find out anything about your role.

Which is why I think Mashi's shotgun game and sheikah's camp game worked really well, since even you don't know anything, you can still do something, and it also introduces more information about who thinks what about who.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

MaestroUGC

I agree, most of this game wasn't inactive, it's just that we were forced to wait for stuff to happen. Considering that the game ended fairly quickly, literally nothing occurred that could have propelled it forward.

It think games with fewer players should rely less on powers and gimmicks, because while in larger games they're nice variety, players kind of depend on them for information.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dudeman

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on May 20, 2015, 02:46:34 PMSo, why wolf me first? just random or what?
Completely. I stuck the humans' names in the RNG and yours came out. Just got lucky, I guess. :P

Also davy didn't do much, but I can guess he was busy doing things??
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book