News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG XIX: Mind Games ~ Post Game

Started by SlowPokemon, September 11, 2011, 06:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

I am really, really upset.

Fingerz was the Seer.
Dude was the Guardian.
Winterkid09 was the Illusionist.
Jub3r7 was the Messenger.
Super Zombie was the Hypnotist.
Wrydryn was the Minion.
Nakah was the Herring.
The Wolves were Mashi (Master Wolf), shadowkirby_64, and Purple1222119.

MVP goes to Mashi because he was the only really good player this game. The humans were like putty in his skillful hands. Seriously, Humans were idiots. Why were you so stupid as to believe everything he says. Mashi is the best Wolf player I have ever met.

Fingerz, in my opinion, played the absolute WORST. I have no idea why he signed up. Here are my reasons: He didn't even bother to read the thread or learn anything about TWG, I think. He didn't know anything about his role. He didn't know about the Day/Night Phases. He didn't even know why Dude was dead at the end of the Night Phase. I...really have no idea why he didn't read the rules. No offense Fingerz. And then he claimed in the thread, "A little birdie told me SFK is green..." -_- wat.

Jub3r7 behaved admirably for the most part, and he tried at least. But. Really. You're like a little Mashi fanboy. He totally exploited you this game. Why did you let him manipulate you. xD

Dude was good as guardian but made the wrong decision. ;P

All the rest of the players were horrible. I can understand Winter's indifference, as he has so much crap going on in his life.

Super Zombie and Nakah never even played or acknowledged the game. And Wry, Winter, and Jub...why did you claim to Mashi. I...can't get over that. -_- why would an Unknown claim to the thread. The humans are trying to kill the Unknowns.

Okay, there. Guys, try to step up to Mashi's level. I mean...what. To quote SFK, loosely, "this is the worst game of TWG ever."

Sorry for my harshness, especially to you, Fingerz. But...you really irritated me. xD "What is my role? So Day ends in three hours, that's when I get the results, right? How was Dude killed randomly?" Sorry.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Purple1222119

Mashi is the best player period.
And guys, I don't understand why you'd bother signing up if you're not going to do anything. I at least tried, but it's kind of hard to participate when nobody posts and nobody's in the irc except for Mashi and the dead players. I admit I missed one deadline, but that's because I thought it was on Thursday instead of Tuesday for some reason.
I think the passion for TWG has just been lost. Maybe it started at a time where everyone's busy for some reason. I just don't know.
My Youtube! Featuring Orchestrations of Nintendo music and more!
Latest Tracks: Super Mario RPG & Superstar Saga HD ReMIX

triforced1

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 11, 2011, 06:38:58 PMFingerz, in my opinion, played the absolute WORST. I have no idea why he signed up. Here are my reasons: He didn't even bother to read the thread or learn anything about TWG, I think. He didn't know anything about his role. He didn't know about the Day/Night Phases. He didn't even know why Dude was dead at the end of the Night Phase. I...really have no idea why he didn't read the rules. No offense Fingerz. And then he claimed in the thread, "A little birdie told me SFK is green..." -_- wat.
I was talking to him on Skype and I asked him how to play and all he said was, "I try to do my best :P"
Fingerz, you scoundrel you!

master_gamer38

This game was terrible. Seriously. Mashi hardly even had to try and he easily took control of the entire game.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

SuperFireKirby

I kind of was suspicious aboot Mashi, but by the last day I just wanted this game to be over. Really disappointed. No one besides Mashi even IRC'd it up with me.  :(

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Liggy

I find the comments here really unfair.  I stopped paying attention once I died, but based on what I heard I'm actually offended to be grouped with the rest of the humans.

I actually did something!  Claiming Guardian was supposed to entice the real Guardian to claim, confuse the Wolves on who really was the Guardian, and mess with Mashi, who I had my doubts about.

Instead it got me lynched for an absolutely ridiculous reason.

Mashi

Yes, lynching Liggy was probably the stupidest thing the Humans did this game.  I'm sorry, Liggy. :(
Anyway, I'm trying to think of ways to make TWG active again, since there's only a good 8 or so players that actually make an effort to play.  Liggy may or may not be making a game for ~10 Players, depending on whether he has the time.  If he does, we'll see how it goes.  Otherwise, I'm not sure how we're going to continue with TWG; askalice23 disappeared, Universe-X left, mastergamer_38 and Nakah are probably busy; there's just not enough players. Perhaps a Manhunt would be good?

Also, Jub3r7, don't listen to SlowPokemon, we're like Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn, so we're super coll. B)

master_gamer38

I don't want to take the time to play a game right now. I'm trying to get into the atmosphere of college. I could host a game though, if needed.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Liggy on September 14, 2011, 02:27:38 PMI find the comments here really unfair.  I stopped paying attention once I died, but based on what I heard I'm actually offended to be grouped with the rest of the humans.

I actually did something!  Claiming Guardian was supposed to entice the real Guardian to claim, confuse the Wolves on who really was the Guardian, and mess with Mashi, who I had my doubts about.

Instead it got me lynched for an absolutely ridiculous reason.

I kind of forgot to mention you; your game was by no means played horrible. Don't lump yourself in with the others, a few people were kind of victim to circumstance here.

askalice23

I will make a return next game if there is one. I got really busy for awhile so thats why I sort of disappeared :P

Mashi

askalice23, I missed you. <3

Anyway, all of you should solicit Liggy to make his game, because I don't have the time to do so at the moment.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Mashi

I haven't spoken to Liggy in a while, so he may be busy.  So Jub3r7, you have permission to make Player Sign Ups for your game, since I don't believe that anyone else is interested in hosting.

SlowPokemon

I kind of want to be a TWG mod. :\ Am I qualified and if so who would I talk to?

Mashi

Nakah probably.  But to be honest, I don't think it's necessary to have anymore mods than just me, since there's really not much to do.  Everyone  is behaved and does what's needed to be done.  If you became mod, all you would be doing would be racing me in locking and stickying a bunch of topics!  Though, that's for Nakah to decide and not me, anyhow.