News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Professor Layton

Started by SlowPokemon, September 14, 2011, 02:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite minigame? (Diabolical Box version)

Hamster
Camera
Tea Set

Pit0010

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

SlowPokemon

North America release date for Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy: February 28, 2014

3+ months nooooo

Well, at least we're getting it ;)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kman96

Quote from: Kman96 on October 31, 2013, 01:00:00 AMOkay, so next semester in my video productions class, I've decided that I'm going to make a Professor Layton film, with me being the  Professor, and a freshman being Luke (he'll do just fine for the part, I'm honestly more worried about the costume than casting), but I'm having a hard time thinking of a cool plot to work with as we are a little restricted with shooting locations and props.  Since we're really only allowed to shoot at school, do any of you have some cool suggestions of plots that I could elaborate into a short film? If it goes well, I'll post it here on the thread.

Thank you!!
repost!
Party Hard!
[close]

Nebbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 13, 2013, 11:53:24 AMNorth America release date for Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy: February 28, 2014

3+ months nooooo

Well, at least we're getting it ;)

THAT'S TOO FAR AWAY
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Clanker37

Quote from: Kman96 on November 13, 2013, 12:44:58 PMOkay, so next semester in my video productions class, I've decided that I'm going to make a Professor Layton film, with me being the  Professor, and a freshman being Luke (he'll do just fine for the part, I'm honestly more worried about the costume than casting), but I'm having a hard time thinking of a cool plot to work with as we are a little restricted with shooting locations and props.  Since we're really only allowed to shoot at school, do any of you have some cool suggestions of plots that I could elaborate into a short film? If it goes well, I'll post it here on the thread.
Professor Layton and...
The Maths Malfunction
The English Teacher
Stephen Fry
The Mystery of the Triple Dotted Semibreve
The Scientific Synopsis
The Ticklish Uterus
The Drop Bears
The Mexican Hat Dance
The Lost Testicle
The Runaway Sausage
Two Puzzles. One Hat.

Just some ideas, maybe.
Quote from: Nebbles on November 13, 2013, 02:56:32 PMTHAT'S TOO FAR AWAY
Now you know how it feels.

Kman96

Ahaha thanks Clanker, but some of those are a bit...extreme for what I had in mind.

Instead, I've come up with a basic plot summary. Tell me What you think, and if you have any suggestions following this basic outline, go ahead and shoot me a pm or just post below. Considering the Professor Layton series as a whole, almost nothing is out of the question plot wise, it's probability wise (considering it's for school, so nothing too extreme like Mobile Fortresses or anything) that is where my concern lies.

"Professor Layton has come to America to visit his apprentice, Luke Triton, for Christmas, however something is afoot in Luke's new boarding school. Teachers have gone missing, students are acting strangely, and Luke's substitute teacher is a bit...eccentric. When a sudden snowstorm puts the school into lockdown, and rumors of a magical snow stone spread, can Luke and the Professor get to the bottom of this mystery before they're out in the snowbank?"

Thanks again, and I hope this becomes reality next semester!

EDIT: Whoops, I forgot to post the plot summary!
Party Hard!
[close]

BonusPwnage

Quote from: Kman96 on November 17, 2013, 04:25:22 PMAhaha thanks Clanker, but some of those are a bit...extreme for what I had in mind.

Instead, I've come up with a basic plot summary. Tell me What you think, and if you have any suggestions following this basic outline, go ahead and shoot me a pm or just post below. Considering the Professor Layton series as a whole, almost nothing is out of the question plot wise, it's probability wise (considering it's for school, so nothing too extreme like Mobile Fortresses or anything) that is where my concern lies.

"Professor Layton has come to America to visit his apprentice, Luke Triton, for Christmas, however something is afoot in Luke's new boarding school. Teachers have gone missing, students are acting strangely, and Luke's substitute teacher is a bit...eccentric. When a sudden snowstorm puts the school into lockdown, and rumors of a magical snow stone spread, can Luke and the Professor get to the bottom of this mystery before they're out in the snowbank?"

Thanks again, and I hope this becomes reality next semester!

EDIT: Whoops, I forgot to post the plot summary!
Dude that sounds awesome, I wish I had the ambitions for something like this!

Yeah, the story sounds cool, but you gotta make sure that there is a mjor plot twist or two like there are in the games :)

Pit0010

argh...stuck on puzzle 25...=_=
AUSSI

Kman96

omfg

The true Professor Layton.

...(It's the troll)
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Kman96 on December 04, 2013, 01:05:31 AMomfg

The true Professor Layton.

...(It's the troll)

....YOU'RE RIGHT OMFG

Pit0010

I finished Azran Legacy :D
You guys are up for a very good story and such a beautiful and touching ending :3
THAT'S ALL I SHOULD SAY! -zips mouth- :P
AUSSI

blueflower999

Unless it ends with something completely ridiculous, Miracle Mask might be my new favorite game.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Miracle Mask is absolutely fantastic, I don't really understand all the haters

FierceDeity

All games with initials MM/second word "Mask" are simply destined for misunderstanding

SlowPokemon

that's a very specific category but wow how accurate