News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Tasty Food Topic

Started by SuperFireKirby, September 17, 2011, 08:16:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoboMoga

Guaca goes good with ANYTHING.  >:(
LIKE SRIRACHAAA

ALPRAS

Spaguetti à la Carbonnara is my favorite dish! I'm Portuguese, our food is absolutely amazing, but the italian food.. It's a proof that miracles exists! It's like portuguese food is my wife, and the italian food is my lover... And sometimes I like to be with hookers/ Mcdonald's :)
I took a lot of time and trys to do a really good Carbonnara, but now I can do a really good one, and I'm happier (and fatter) with that!

KefkaticFanatic

PIE

me irl
[close]

DrP

Christmas Eve Dinner -- (Kučios iš lietuviškai)! It's so colorful.

Stuff on the Plate:
Smoked Salmon
Smoked Tuna
Vinaigretas - beets, beans, potatoes and pickles in sour cream
Scallops - scallops in a dill sour cream sauce
Shrimp
Mushrooms in a marinated dressing and onions
Potato Salad
Breaded Smelts

This is the first dish: silkės ir duona
Silkės is Lithuanian with herring.

Usually it's not so great, but this year I couldn't eat enough! And it's official!!! I FREAKING LOVE HERRING!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: DrP on December 29, 2012, 01:12:51 AM

Christmas Eve Dinner -- (Kučios iš lietuviškai)
Is that shrimp I gaze upon with my wondering eyes and watering mouth?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

DrP

Hey! Look! I made a pie! It's apple and it's delicious!

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

DrP, that looks really good! Also haven't seen you in a while bud.

And Shado is that dough?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 03, 2013, 04:11:31 PMDrP, that looks really good! Also haven't seen you in a while bud.
this

And yum pizza *drools*

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 03, 2013, 04:11:31 PMDrP, that looks really good! Also haven't seen you in a while bud.
Yes, and I missed you too.
--
SO after being gone for a while, it would be silly of me to not come armed with more food photos... so be prepared.

Name: Taylor <3's Phil. What: Baguette, Brie, Apples, Almonds and Honey. Verdict: AMAZING

Name: Chicken Disco Sandwich What: Poutine (Fries, Gravy, Cheese) + Chicken Fried Steak on a Roll. Verdict: This clogged my arteries, but so worth it

Name: Açai Bowl What: Açai smoothie with granola and fresh fruit. Verdict: Good, but I'd rather have yogurt instead of the smoothie

Name: Sunshine Chicken Sandwich What: Grilled Chicken, Bacon, Avocado, Lettuce on Ciabatta with garlic aioli with a salad with a bit of balsamic dressing and some pepper. Verdict: AMAZING, but even moreso with some brie... I REALLY WANT THIS NOW.

COFFEECOFFEE. It is here that I invented the orange-blueberry mocha.

What: An amazing waffle... Verdict: No syrup needed... it was THAT good with the fruit.

What: Some pasta I made with basil, chopped roma tomatoes and thinly sliced garlic, sautéed and sprinkled with romano cheese.

Most of these came from one little café that I just discovered. I LOVE THIS PLACE! So much, I bring groups of residents every Friday for "Hipster Fridays" -- we dress up as hipsters and act like them and eat legit food... so I'll be going there today!

DAMN... I forgot to take a picture of the grilled cheese. IT IS THE BEST GRILLED CHEESE EVER!! It is brie, cheddar and mozzerella with PESTO and garlic aioli on bread (this bread is basically a miche version of baguette).

Pit0010

It's almost midnight over here...and my stomach is growling like no tomorrow...
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

The Deku Trombonist

Try not to quote huge image posts, it gets a bit annoying to read, especially when it's right above  ;)

DrP

heres a picture of that epic grilled cheese sandwich

I'll probably go to this place again tomorrow.

Zunawe

This thread was boring without you.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things