News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

TWG XX: Frivolous Frivolous Frivolous Frivolous Frivolous Frivolous...

Started by master_gamer38, September 25, 2011, 12:28:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

master_gamer38

Since this is the only game that was posted. This is the game that shall be played.

TWG: Frivolous Frivolous Frivolous Frivolous Frivolous Frivolous Frivolous Frivolous Frivolous

Wolf (Frivolousness) - Has the power to wolf.
Wolf Shaman (Frivolity) - Has the power of the Seer.
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human

Wolf does not know Wolf Shaman.  The Wolf makes all wolfings.  The Wolf:Human ratio will remain as 1:# of Humans, so long as the Wolf does not know the Wolf Shaman.  The Wolf Shaman may be wolfed by the Wolf.  The Wolf may only send in one guess about who the Wolf Shaman is at any given time to unite with him.
If the Wolf dies without finding the Wolf Shaman, Humans will win.  If the Wolf dies, but he has found the Wolf Shaman, however, the game will continue with the Wolf Shaman acting as the Wolf.

1. SlowPokemon
2. shadowkirby_64
3. askalice23
4. SuperFireKirby
5. Jub3r7
6. Dude
7. MaestroUGC
8. gzgregory

The player list is as posted. Mashi will take over as host at this point. Enjoy.

PMs have been sent out at random (Both Players and Roles).  The Human PM is "Human" without quotes.  Likewise, Wolf and Wolf Shaman PMs are "Wolf" and "Wolf Shaman" without quotes, respectively.

Players should send me every single chat log they've had in this game and should also add me as BCC or To to every PM they send.

Night Phase 1 ends tomorrow (Monday, September 26th, 2011) at 9PM EST/8PM CST/7PM MST/6PM PST/6PM AST/4PM HST.
Yes, it was necessary for me to put all those time zones up, even if no one lives in some of them.  This game must be as frivolous as possible.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Greg

SuperFireKirby

Sweet. LET'S DO THIS THING.

Alright, does the Wolf Shaman have any actual powers ,like seering or shamaning, or is his title just as it is to keep him separate from the regular wolf?

Either way this should be a nice little manhunt game with a twist so long as everyone is actually ACTIVE. BE ACTIVE YOU JERKS.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

Wolf Shaman has the power to seer, which essentially permits him to find the Wolf.  I apologise for the lack of clarification.

Also, forgot to mention that if the Wolf dies without having found the Wolf Shaman, Humans win.  If he finds the Wolf Shaman before dying however, the game continues normally (With the Wolf Shaman gaining the ability to wolf) until the game is won normally.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Mashi

I sincerely apologise for the late update.  While driving home, the tires of my family's van became flat and I wasn't able to return home until now.

Night 1 is over.  No one was wolfed.  It is now Day 1.  Day 1 ends September 28th, 2011 (Wednesday) 9PM EST/8PM CST/7PM MST/6PM PST/6PM AST/4PM HST.

1. SlowPokemon
2. shadowkirby_64
3. askalice23
4. SuperFireKirby
5. Jub3r7
6. Dude
7. MaestroUGC
8. gzgregory

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

So I'm gonna be real active this game and analyze and stuff!

Now forgive me for being presumptuous, but I suspect Shadowkirby because the wolves are more likely than not inactive, and Shadowkirby has not been all that active. In addition, in the past games I have played and/or hosted with Shadowkirby, he's always missed at least one deadline if I remember correctly. He only submitted one tribune out of many phases in the Wonderland game, and he's missed a wolfing several times as well if I recall. I realize this isn't much to go on, but this game is after all about being frivolous, and I have nothing on anyone else (other than Jub3r7 having the first comment, and that's frivolity to the extreme). So here's a 75% vote, 25% safety on Shadowkirby.

This could well be a strategy to avoid accidentally killing the shaman, but I doubt it. even if the shaman is killed, the game has few enough players to get rid of everybody fairly quickly anyway.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Greg

So most likely suspects at this point are Shadowkirby and Dude. The odd thing is that they've both been online today, and the rest of us are here, so that means someone completely forgot the game.

Seems like something Shadowkirby would do.

SlowPokemon

Why is Dude a suspect? Askalice also hasn't been active thus far, and neither have you. And this doesn't necessarily mean someone completely forgot this; they could just not want to accidentally kill the shaman. Why were you so quick to accuse Dude and jump on my vote, out of curiosity?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Greg

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Greg