TWG XX: Frivolous Frivolous Frivolous Frivolous Frivolous Frivolous...

Started by master_gamer38, September 25, 2011, 12:28:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

He doesn't hate TWG right now; he wouldn't play if he did. For a brief time he lost interest, I think, but he doesn't hate it. And I'm assuming he didn't post for the same reason I didn't...because there was no reason to.

And obviously if Dude hates TWG that makes him a wolf? :P you have some logical fallacies, my friend.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Greg

No, hating twg=inactivity=missing wolfings  :P

Also if that's the case you probably know better than me. I wasn't here for 2 weeks after all.

Fact remains that Shadowkirby's the most suspicious.

SuperFireKirby

No one was wolfed. How expected. Shadowkirby has missed multiple wolfings in other games if I remember correctly. So that puts him at the top of the list. I'll be able to IRC it up tomorrow but until then we need some people's posting in here. You know, actually being active for the game they signed up for.

Also GzGregory. I'm thinking he's just throwing out ideas even if they do make him seem rather suspicious.

Also, there is always the possibility a wolfing is missed on purpose. Particularly in this game, were only one person is counted as a wolf(until the wolves find each other), a move like this can cause a pretty good amount of confusion among the humans, as we scope out inactive players to kill off instead of the real culprit. But this early in the game? Not the best idea, but still.

Also there's the possibility that the wolf is active but just forgot about sending in the pm before it was too late.

Consider these.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Postidy posty post post.

There. I posted 4 times for you. I'm so totally active! Yayyy!

No vote yet, since low activity, but just in case I forget later, safety on Maestro

EFitTrainr

the only reason i haven't been is active because school. and minecraft server hosting.
I like food.

askalice23

hmmmm tricky seeing how only one of the wolves can wolf for the time being. Seeing how there are 8 players and only 4 of them were active in the first night phase (well made some sort of post at the start) it sort of narrows it down to 4 possible suspects.

However we can't overlook the fact that the wolves do not know eachother so not wolfing someone could actually be a smarter move at this stage in the game. If no one is wolfed next phase it would lead me to believe that it is inactivity but no wolfing on the first night phase in a game like this doesn't make me jump on inactives just yet.

gzgregory you are acting a bit strange to me. You bandwagon voted with slows 25% safety and youre reasoning was dude and shadow are the two most logical suspects. If you were to base your vote off of inactivity you would have to throw in jub who imo is the least active because his only post was "lolwat" or slow.

I do realize that shadow has missed numerous wolfings in previous games however, like i stated above, the wolf's best move was to not lynch someone 1st phase.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SuperFireKirby

^As Askalice has stated, the wolves don't know each other. This makes things interesting as both players will most likely be cautious in there voting for people. Unless they're total noobs. Or by pure luck have already found each other(not likely). We've still got one more day, but gzgreg is certainly at the top of my list right now.

But guys, this is kind of a race against the clock. WE NEED TO FIND THE ACTIVE WOLF BEFORE THE WOLF SHAMAN DOES.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

askalice23

Something i just sort of noticed, Maestro is playing a very low profile game right now. He is posting, but the posts are very short or do not pertain to the game. Makes it seem like he is taking a cautious strategy. Would be a good strategy if you were a wolf and didnt know who your partner was. Just a thought and my vote will stay where it is.

SlowPokemon

I don't know that Maestro's ever played a TWG before though, he could just be new to the game.

askalice23

True. Although i do recall playing with him or at least seeing him post somewhere on TWG. I could be wrong though.

Mashi

Day 1 is over.  shadowkirby_64 was lynched.  It is now Night 2.  Night 2 ends September 29th, 2011 (Thursday/Qew's Birthday and you should all go visit the chat too!) 9PM EST/8PM CST/7PM MST/6PM PST/6PM AST/4PM HST.

1. SlowPokemon
2. shadowkirby_64 (Phantom x1)
3. askalice23
4. SuperFireKirby (Phantom x1)
5. Jub3r7 (Phantom x1)
6. Dude
7. MaestroUGC
8. gzgregory

SlowPokemon

Mashi

As you can see, I am a fantastic Host.

Hopefully the Post Game will make up for all my errors.

Also, I Phantom'd out.

4 PHANTOMS NOW.
NEW RECORD.

Mashi

Night 2 is over.  Dude was wolfed.  It is now Day 2.  Day 2 ends October 1st, 2011 (Saturday) 9PM EST/8PM CST/7PM MST/6PM PST/6PM AST/4PM HST.

1. SlowPokemon
2. shadowkirby_64 (Phantom x1)
3. askalice23
4. SuperFireKirby (Phantom x1)
5. Jub3r7 (Phantom x1)
6. Dude
7. MaestroUGC
8. gzgregory