TWG XX: Frivolous Frivolous Frivolous Frivolous Frivolous Frivolous...

Started by master_gamer38, September 25, 2011, 12:28:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Okay, so we still don't really have any other leads other than the fact that gzgregory was either A) not thinking things through, or B) making a pathetic attempt at framing dude. I have a feeling shadowkirby was a wolf, though I don't know for sure. One question: If the wolf dies, can the wolf shaman kill people during the night? Also, if the wolf dies and has not discovered the wolf shaman, who is still alive, would the humans win? The ratio thing is confusing me. xD

Right now, half safety and half vote on gzgregory because I don't really have any other leads, he seems like he's playing a poor wolf role, and if he actually is human, he's not being all that helpful. :P

I know this was fast but I'm working tomorrow and have more work and homecoming and stuff on saturday, so I don't know if I would have much time to consider my voting options.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

Nvm my questions, I got an F------- in reading the rules carefully xD

SuperFireKirby

Dude, you have the worst luck with this game. Well I'm in IRC if anyone wants to chat. So sorry about not being able to vote, that was entirely my fault. Due to the wolves still probably not finding each other, I guessing the Shadowkirby wasn't our wolf.

TIME FOR DUM DUM DUUUUUUUM. THE LIST!

1.Slow
- hasn't been very active or done very much so far, except defend Dude's honor agaisnt GZGreg. Accept for 2 seconds ago when he posted right before me. JERK

2. Shadowkirby - ded. Lynched. Probably not a wolf.

3.Askalice - has been helpful so far, but he just seems kind of fishy. Just that gut feeling that something's up, you know?

4. SuperFireKirby - Super handsome, extremely intelligent, with a wit sharp enough to be used as a prison shank. But most certainly not a wolf.

5.Jub3r7 - phantomed last round, but then again so did I. Hasn't posted if I recall.

6. Dude - wolfed, unfortunately. We shall miss you(unless you were the wolf shaman)

7.MaestroUGC - laying kinda low. Not too suspicious of him, but I'll keep an eye on this guy.

8. gzgregory - very suspicious. Outright accused Dude because he along with 6 other people hadn't posted on the thread yet. Definitely on top of the suspicious list.

Once again, I'm on IRC RIGHT NOW. Do the little whisper personal message thingy on there because I'll be busy with my essay and that way I can be alerted you're talking to me.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 29, 2011, 06:26:40 PMDude, you have the worst luck with this game. Well I'm in IRC if anyone wants to chat. So sorry about not being able to vote, that was entirely my fault. Due to the wolves still probably not finding each other, I guessing the Shadowkirby wasn't our wolf.

TIME FOR DUM DUM DUUUUUUUM. THE LIST!

1.Slow
- hasn't been very active or done very much so far, except defend Dude's honor agaisnt GZGreg. Accept for 2 seconds ago when he posted right before me. JERK

2. Shadowkirby - ded. Lynched. Probably not a wolf.

3.Askalice - has been helpful so far, but he just seems kind of fishy. Just that gut feeling that something's up, you know?

4. SuperFireKirby - Super handsome, extremely intelligent, with a wit sharp enough to be used as a prison shank. But most certainly not a wolf.

5.Jub3r7 - phantomed last round, but then again so did I. Hasn't posted if I recall.

6. Dude - wolfed, unfortunately. We shall miss you(unless you were the wolf shaman)

7.MaestroUGC - laying kinda low. Not too suspicious of him, but I'll keep an eye on this guy.

8. gzgregory - very suspicious. Outright accused Dude because he along with 6 other people hadn't posted on the thread yet. Definitely on top of the suspicious list.

Once again, I'm on IRC RIGHT NOW. Do the little whisper personal message thingy on there because I'll be busy with my essay and that way I can be alerted you're talking to me.

whaaat. I posted my thoughts (and vote) about shadowkirby. And then asked greg why he was attacking dude. What else am I supposed to do? D: I don't have time to go on chat or anything. :( I'm being more active than you! YOU SIR ARE ATTACKING MY HONOR

Ignore my wackiness I'm kind of loopy right now...this is after all a game for being frivolous.

OH AND MASHI I'VE USED THAT WORD IN THREE ESSAYS THIS WEEK, INCLUDING THE WRITING TEST REQUIRED TO GRADUATE :D

Mashi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 29, 2011, 06:31:18 PMOH AND MASHI I'VE USED THAT WORD IN THREE ESSAYS THIS WEEK, INCLUDING THE WRITING TEST REQUIRED TO GRADUATE :D
F+++++++++
Evidently, the F stands for Frivolous, always.

Now follow my lead and convince your classroom to begin using it!
And then, the whole school!
And eventually, it will be brought into colloquial use and it will be the greatest thing ever.

SuperFireKirby

^Well now, that all just seems, well, quite frivolous if you ask me.

askalice23

Alright well here are my thoughts...

Slow/SFK- I really do not know what to think of you right now. Its a tough call for some reason I just cant seem to trust you in this game. Well I cant really trust anyone in this game right now.
Shadowkirby- Dead I dont believe he was a wolf and if he was good thank god for jumping to conclusions.
Jub- inactive and may futr
Dude-wolfed Human
Maestro-very suspicious imo... active in a sense he is posting. inactive because its irrelavant
Gzgregory- I suspect you may be a wolf however not as much. Dude was one of your biggest targets and he was wolfed. It wouldnt make sense to wolf one of your targets because you could wolf someone else and then try to convince us that dude is a wolf and have two dead humans. This doesnt rule you out as being a wolf because my thought process could be what you wanted all along but I dont see you doing this based on previous games.

With that said Im going to vote Maestro because 1. I view him to be the biggest suspect and 2. It may get him to start posting in the game

MaestroUGC

Quote from: askalice23 on September 29, 2011, 07:05:01 PMWith that said Im going to vote Maestro because 1. I view him to be the biggest suspect and 2. It may get him to start posting in the game

This guy.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Greg

At the time I made that post accusing Dude and Shadowkirby they were the only two who hadn't posted at all yet. Jub had made a post at that point (however useless).

Speaking of which I don't really know what to think of Jub's behavior. He's generally a strong player...

Also Maestro has played previously. For that matter what you just posted doesn't really help your case.

SuperFireKirby

God, this is tough. MAinly because, as expected, BEARly anyone is being active. Better than last game, most certainly, but not by that much. Also, Askalice. shadowkirby never really contributes anythang in the games he plays so don't worry.

BUT, top 3 suspects GOGOGO:

1. Maestro - Two posts. One safety-ing on Jub, the other well, you can see for yourself^

2.GzGreg - Still very weary of you. Mainly just the first day you were very wolf-ish but that subsided. Still watching you.

3. Jub - inactivity may be the trick he is trying to pull here since I do believe he has been active in other parts of the forum.

Others:
Askalice - Seems wolfy at times, but is being a bit more aggressive than I would suspect our suspect to be.

Slow - just kinda in the meh zone. I won't allow myself to trust anybody but you seem fairly trustable.

Over all, MaestroUGC get's my vote. Subject to CHANGE within the next 24 hours. Also, I'm gonna be goin to bed early tonight cuz I gots SATs tomorrow so GET ON TEH FUCKING IRC RIGHT NOW.

askalice23

I agree with you on Jub. His style of play usually is more aggressive than the sit back and wait ETF sort of style. However,I'm starting to see why everyone is saying this game is starting to die on this site. All the inactivity could just very well be lack of intrest.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Mashi

Day 2 is over.  gzgregory was lynched.  It is now Night 3.  Night 3 ends October 2nd, 2011 (Sunday) 9PM EST/8PM CST/7PM MST/6PM PST/6PM AST/4PM HST.

1. SlowPokemon
2. shadowkirby_64 (Phantom x1)
3. askalice23
4. SuperFireKirby (Phantom x1)
5. Jub3r7 (Phantom x2)
6. Dude
7. MaestroUGC
8. gzgregory (Phantom x1)